Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ultimate Summer Vx!!!!

Ha! Heck guys, it wasn't even my intention to try to trick anyone. As was pointed out, the inclusuion of "Photochop" in there was there for a reason, heh.

I was just toying around in Photoshop yesterday before leaving work to see how it might look. I used to have a sweet 90 Amigo and thought I would throw in some ideas from it. Ah, how I miss the summer rides in the Amigo with the sunroof out and the top down. *sigh*

Needless to say, structurally, the VX would not hold up so well. The windshield is just far too long and large to take any wind pressure without the backing of the roof. And a removable rear shell.... not a chance with the spare tire area lifted into the rear window. You are talking about MAJOR MAJOR fabbing and after you spent that money, you may as well have just put an expensive bid on the VX02.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Talking Yeah, What he said...

Nice PhotoChop BTW...

I wonder if Isuzu will ever offer that VX-02 for sale, shame to let it just sit there
    NAVIGATOR

Photochop

Gusano,
    That is what I thought as well. As soon as I saw PhotoCHOP it gave me a laugh but you know what? It is nice to have someone with this talent on the forum in order to picture our dreams and thoughts for those of us who are not so talented.

Damn Wormgod! Yoou stile my ultimate crawler idea! I was wanting to do a VX rockcrawler with the rear section cut off like that. Although mine will (someday) be SAS'd riding 37 inch bead locked BFG Krawlers, tube doors that incorperate the door cladding, a full cage inside and an exo cage outside! Yeah, thats the ticket! How 'bout chopping that one! I'd like to see my vision other than in my head.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

tri- LIKE THIS?

sas
    Last edited by azskyrider : 04/30/2004 at 12:40 PM

Uhhh, well sorta. Except a VX instaed of an Amigo. That is a sweet Amigo though. He is sometimes around on the 4x4 wire. I've also read an article on it in Off road adventure mag.

Nice work on the photochop! I think I'll put this on the top of my list for my NEXT mods to mine! lol I had seriously thought about something like this... of course, if I were to EVER do that, I will FIRST have another VX before I start... I guess what I'm saying is... if you ever read a thread of mine saying I just bought ANOTHER VX, you can look forward to seeing a VX like that! lol If you were to ever come hang out at the shop of a friend of mine, you'd know for a fact that I've done dumber things... I actually CHOPPED the top off of my '69 Grand Prix... Targa style... Don't think I won't do it again! lol Again... GREAT Chop job... TTYL!

Coach... I mean Randy (I often forget who I really am)

Undergoing LS1 Conversion as we speak!
    Click Image to Visit My Website!