Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Concept cars SUCK!!

apples and oranges ...... yes - I realize the F117A and A10 are night-and-day ...... I just wanted to illustrate the fact (using the A10) that subsonic speed does not disqualify an aircraft from the label of 'fighter' .....
    fighter/bomber ...... but I did not realize the F117A 'only' carries two bombs ....... that is interesting .......
    as for best pilots - there probably is no 'best' pilot ..... a few documentaries I have seen *generally* give the most respect to Navy pilots based on aircraft carriers - because of the simple fact that they must take off and land from a carrier - while it is moving ...... and a good portion of the time at night ..........

t2p- my post was not meant to be a reply to your post.My point is like examining Mazda's Rotory engine and a regular piston engine. TWO very different engines that produce the same end result .

I wrote it to distinguish the different designs or architecture of both planes even though they both reach subsonic. I love flying, it is also part of my job, and both planes are truly my favorite.
    So I wanted to share my passion and limited maybe not so worthy knowledge with the masses. Sorry if it came out the wrong way.

Cheers,

nah! I like my title... Concept cars SUCK!!

I hate not beig able to get a 100% cool looking concept production model car. So, with that all Concept cars SUCK! I dont even care much for "Autoshows" because we will never get those cars and the cars there we can check out @ the dealers anyways... So yup! they still suck! ;Dr;

As far as bombers are concerned the A6E was by far the best thing out there in its size catagory. Now they all sit in the "boneyard" here in Tucson mothballed. As our calling cards said "Let us intrude on your behalf....up to 8 1/2 tons of fire and steel delivered on, time on target-land or sea-in any weather...free estimates"!
    If only the A6F would have ever came to light before the military budget got axed!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)