Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chicagoland VXers... D&B meet!

Talking Chicagoland VXers... D&B meet!

Calling all Chicagoland VXers! This Saturday, May 15th, we'll be getting together at Dave & Buster's in Addison at 6PM. Just a little gathering for food, drink, and GAMES! Oh yeah... and to show off our VXes! Who has had their VehiCROSS detailed since the Spring run in Indiana? Who still has Badlands dirt caked on their VX? Hmmmmmm? Hope to see you there!

D&B Addison, IL location map
    Last edited by nocturnalVX : 05/12/2004 at 06:55 PM
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Man, it takes way too long to reply to all those posts. LOL

Gill, I'll be there. Thanks for putting it togheter.
    My Other Ride Is a Puma
    www.mwior.com

Well the 15th I will be in Lima Ohio for the sparkleing truck show.I guess you guys can play house of the dead 2 and have a Killian's for me.Just toast real loud so I can hear you there...LOL.Of course I will prolly be blitzed anyhow so....cool.I'll catch you guys at some point.
    I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee!

http://www.mwior.com/

You see John, the whole thing is we need to get prepared for your visit. Since you want to get hammered we need a bit of training, to keep up with you. Remember me and two (or was it three?) buds? Better condition needed, or it could get scary...

Yeah! Video games

Well, even though D&B is showing it's age I'll go and try to bring some friends. Though non-VXers we can all have fun. I'm down, and I'll be showing off the new summer bling-bling. Oh! And the tiny dent I discovered after the meet! Gah! My baby has a scar! Oh, and those considering the trip Addison is a better choice than downtown Chicago. There is plenty of parking in Addison. So we can stand around our rides and show off!
    Hotwheels™ toy come to life.
    www.doubleadesign.com

'01 EBONY 1330 r.i.p. now '01 PROTON 0987
    Hi gang,

Regretably can't make this one.

I'll be in Orlando visiting an ill relative.

Next time,

Mike

Originally posted by yal^
    You see John, the whole thing is we need to get prepared for your visit. Since you want to get hammered we need a bit of training, to keep up with you. Remember me and two (or was it three?) buds? Better condition needed, or it could get scary...
    You guys better practice...LOL.

Well when I come up I hope to stay some what sober...don't want to forget anything good...LOL.Yes Kasia...2 Buds and you were getting in bad shape...of course it was Bud...nasty stuff.

... and I was tired as hell, and upset quite a bit too, and had a long drive home to take... I'll get better, I promise. But good to know, you'd prefer to remeber everything from your visit here. I'll behave myself then

Oh, Mike: we have yet to see your VX. I thik it's time to come out and show off those shiny wheels and a lift. Make us all look plain and average. LOL

Wish I could make it, but I have to work this weekend Looking forward to June 26th meet.

I am beginning to think Mr. Batguano...Mike,if you will....does not exist.Every run and every meet I see him post up and yet never appears.

LMAO...nah.Hopefully Mr. Batguano can make it down to the Badlands in June.I have already posted him as a maybe...LOL.

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    There are pics in the gallery of the elusive Sgt...but is it really him?.... hmmmmmmmm
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Well, we had a pleasure to meet Mike sometime in December last year, if I am not mistaken. It was right after he purchased (?) his second VX, and was awaiting it's delivery to Chicago. From what I understood it was that wicked looking Proton - if anyone remebers, with 500 miles on it - of eBay few months back. I am curious about it since it came with all sorts of mods, but still no sight of it yet.

Mike, I want to see!!! C'mon, make me feel bad, and show up already with that spiffy rig.

yal

Exclamation Saturday!

Looks like we'll have a decent crew so far, but would like to see more! I repeat... this is a non-off-road VXer meet. No trees or boulders to dodge. No mud/water/sand to sink into. Just VXers telling each other how cool these rides are (maybe a little crying over not making Moab this year, but we'll try to keep that at a minimum). See you there!

which D&B are we meeting at and what time?

D&B Addison

It's out towards Woodfield. Plenty of parking the movies (Marcus Addison) are nearby. I'm not too sure of a time either. 6? 7?