Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interested Buyer Needs Help!

Thumbs up I guess everyone has a different take

The '99 VX I got from a dealer was ex-lease but it was well taken car of and benefits being a Southern California car [climate]. I did change all of the fluids myself as soon as I bought the car. Since the car had low miles the typical lease neglect of things like transfer case fluid had no effect. I am very happy with the car after fitting KYB monomax shocks and have zero complaints, I don't know where else you can find a great car like this for just over 12K. Not many people know about these cars but they sure do like to look, if you can keep the miles low the car should benefit over the years from its unique nature and rarity value. I really wish I had instructions for the radio though- anyone know where I can find the radio operation manual? Thx, Vis

The VX is stock as of right now. 18" Chrome rims, etc. As far as the buy is concerned, I have read some things on this thread about emotional attachment and setting the price. "Stephanie" was a super-nice woman who just gets a new car every 1-2 years. So, I don't think she really had an emotional attachment like most VX users have. I can definitely see why the owners of these vehicles are so emotionally attached, because I have had this for four days now and I am already hooked!!!

I would also add she probably does not have an 'emotional' attachment to the dollar bill.
    $15.5k for an 00 (or was it 01 ?) VX with 24k miles ......... that is a great price (for you) - even very low for a PP price ..........
    Glad to see that it is in your 'Childs' Play' hands ............