Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Meet & VXC update...

Post San Diego Meet & VXC update...

hey guys and gals...

My family and I will be driving down to San Diego for an overdue mini-vacation on Thursday, June 24th and head back to the bay area by the following Monday, June 28th. I'd like to meet w/ any fellow VXers on Saturday, the 26th, while we're down there. I plan to bring 3 prepaid skidplates and other accessories to the owners in the area. Be great to see familiar and new faces of the VX family. Let me know if this is good for anyone who can make it.

As an VXC update, I'm shipping 5 skidplates this weekend and have about 13 to finish up. I thought I can finish all by this end of the month. But, it looks like I won't start shipping the remaining batch til the 2nd week of June. I'll be contacting the remaining owners of the prepaid plates for final color choice and shipping address.

Once I finish and ship out all VX accessories, I plan to cram whatever time I can spare into designing and producing new stuff that I have had in mind for a while. Depending on schedule and time availability, I hope to be able to bring the results down to San Diego. We'll see.

Anyway, let's hear from ya'.
    For custom VehiCross skidplates and accessories, check out:
    www.aftershockproducts.com

S.D. Mini-meet / BBQ

Okay all West Coast VX'ers.

We are going to have a mini-meet. Give me some ideas and I'll see if I can it together. No matter what we will have a group BBQ at Mission Beach. Make sure your VX's are nice and polished for a group photo.

Please confirm with me so I can get a running number of what type of space we will need. Mission Bay can get pretty crowded and I will try to get a permit so we know we have space.

My email is: Boheri@prodigy.net

Your name:
    # in your party:
    Will you need hotel reservations:

add. info:

Later I will sent out directions and any hotel information you may need.

Bobbi:biggroup:

I'm in!

I'm located in San Marcos in northern San Diego county. I'd really love to meet up. I saw a silver VX at the corner of Midway and Rosecrans last weekend, anyone here?

Okay, people are starting to check in. We still need more. It's going to be a fun-filled day. I have spoken to a couple of potential sponsor (off-road company's) that might be willing to give me some things to give-away.

COME ON OUT!!!

Look at the 2nd post, one below Ron's. I'm putting a list together.

Hum... keep talking.

VCAMILO

Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah... At least I'm talking Anyhow, I've spoken to Off Road Warehouse, the largest off-road store here in San Diego. Ask them if they want to sponsor a give-away, They asked me what was I lookin for. I said really big tires, shocks, service, foglights, 4 point seatbelt/harness, custom this and that....at that point he told me to stop. I also said as little as a $5.00 girt cert. Okay, we got along and after speaking for a while he said he might want to help. He told me to call back in a week after he spoke with some people. Left messages with Discount tire, In & Out Burgers.

Hey Tone, Hey Ron...wanna be a sponsor at our VX meet SERIOUSLY!!!

We'll see. Who knows might get a million bucks...might not get anything at all.

Okay, people are starting to check in. We still need more. It's going to be a fun-filled day. I have spoken to a couple of potential sponsor (off-road company's) that might be willing to give me some things to give-away.

COME ON OUT!!!

Look at the 2nd post, one below Ron's. I'm putting a list together.:

As of right now...we have 5 VX's and at least a dozen people. I know I have still not heard from Anita...Bill Brown and many other So Cal Vx'ers. What about you Az people...let's say it "ROADTRIP", good, I know you could.

COME ON OUT!!!

Look at the 2nd post, one below Ron's. I'm putting a list together.:

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    Bobbi et all,

Sorry I havent sign on yet... there might be a chance that my group will be at the House of Blues that weekend. As soon as I know one way or another I will let y'all know.;Dr; ;Dr;
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Originally posted by Anita
    Bobbi et all,

Sorry I havent sign on yet... there might be a chance that my group will be at the House of Blues that weekend. As soon as I know one way or another I will let y'all know.;Dr; ;Dr;
    Hmmm. Kinda knocks my assumption that Anita is a classical orchestra singer. Previously, I pictured Anita belting out tunes in a formal gown accompanied by a full orchestra. I guess her classy black VX lent to her formal aura.

I'm still in the undecided column about venturing down from Middle California. It's a full day drive from Clovis to San Diego.
    Last edited by Bill Brown : 05/25/2004 at 05:26 PM

Please send me the where and whens when you have them ready. I would like to go too.
    Andy

andy_miller_iii@hotmail.com
    Its the thrill of the chase

I'm in!

I have relatives in SD so I would only need the meet information, no need for a hotel for me. Anyone mind if an Axiom shows up?

I'll be torturing myself (in a good way) in Idaho that weekend. Thats race weekend....Ironman Couer d'Alene. But, I have emailed most of the Zonies and let them know about the SD "escape the heat" meet!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

VXSD

Triathlete- GOOD LUCK

We are going to have a mini-meet. Give me some ideas and I'll see if I can it together. No matter what we will have a group BBQ at Mission Beach. Make sure your VX's are nice and polished for a group photo.

Please confirm with me so I can get a running number of what type of space we will need. Mission Bay can get pretty crowded and I will try to get a permit so we know we have space.

Your name:
    # in your party:

add. info:

As of May 29, these are the VX'ers that have checked in with me. We're doing great, but we would like ALOT more to join us. Any AZ VX'ers coming on out?

GOING
    Kahuna plus 1
    Kilna plus 1 or 2
    Ron (VXC) plus ?
    Rickshaw plus ?
    Swordy plus ?
    Sveltax plus ?
    Chris plus ?

not sure yet
    Anita

Can't..but would love to go
    Triathltb

Your name:
    # in your party:

add. info:

VXinSD Update

As of June 3, these are the VX'ers that have checked in with me. We're doing great, but we would like ALOT more to join us. Any AZ VX'ers coming on out?

GOING
    Kahuna plus 1
    Kilna plus 1 or 2
    Ron (VXC) plus 3
    Rickshaw plus ?
    Swordy plus ?
    Sveltax plus ?
    Chris plus ?

not sure yet
    Anita

Can't..but would love to go
    Triathltb
    Jaimie (Ticklefinger)

We are going to have a mini-meet coming up on June 26 . We're having a group BBQ at Mission Beach, some vollyball, liquid accustements a little VX comparison or contest or two....COME ON OUT!!! . Make sure your VX's are nice and polished for a group photo.

Here is what I need to know!
    Your name:
    # in your party:
    Anything I can help you out with while staying in S.D

Later I will sent out directions and any hotel information you may need. Tell all your VX buddies to join us.