So, as my Irish luck would have it, my passenger side power window went to jesus-land I believe.

I was zapping my window rails with some lube so the windows would slide better, and upon testing it, they worked great. So, I put the door panels back in and went to head off to Starbucks for a good old black tea lemonade. Well, the passenger side window didnt go up when I went to put on the A/C. I figured maybe I forgot to reattach the harness, so I dismantled the door again and looked. It was hooked up. So, I reverse engineered everything I MAY have done, and saw nothing out of place. The power lock worked, but the window motor didn't seem to be getting juice. Needless to say, dark storm clouds were rolling in at this point, so I whipped out the plastic and tape and taped up the window. It calls for this crappy weather again much of the week, so I guess this will be my first call to the dealer EVER for my VX, in over 2 years.

I can only think of the window motor at this point. Considering I didnt touch anything except to lube the rails. Even worked better after I tested it. Pretty baffling is you ask me. Just odd that it would just SUDDENLY decide to go out on me. I am hoping good old ISUZU doenst fight me on it with warranty issues, since the door is Dynamatted and houses aftermarket speakers. We will see.