Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gemballa Cayenne

Thumbs up Gemballa Cayenne

;eekr; ;eekp; ;eekg;

Amazing! Make mine Black on Black!

Almost Perfect...

...I've never been a fan of rubber band tires, and that little wine fridge needs to be replaced with a keg cooler with plumbing for hide away taps. C'mon it's form Germany for crying out loud Besides that I like what VW has done

<sing'n> GemBalla... Shot Call'a... 20 Inch Blades...

Pimpin' has gone Euro A few mods here and there and that is one hot ride
    Last edited by Navigator : 05/28/2004 at 12:33 PM
    NAVIGATOR

Dam that is sweet!
    What's the price tag on one of those???

Help, a got 500 hp but I got stuck on a speed bump. If you want a sports car get a sport car. Don't get a truck a try to turn it into one. And if the all wheel drive thing is your hang up. Get a Lamborghini the new ones have all wheel drive. This cayanne is a pepper that has no bite. However you probably pick up some hot middle aged soccer moms with this one.

hot middle aged soccer moms... yummmmm

did I say that out loud?

Originally posted by Mr. I-MAN
    Help, a got 500 hp but I got stuck on a speed bump. If you want a sports car get a sport car. Don't get a truck a try to turn it into one. And if the all wheel drive thing is your hang up. Get a Lamborghini the new ones have all wheel drive. This cayanne is a pepper that has no bite. However you probably pick up some hot middle aged soccer moms with this one.
    I don't understand your post. '500 hp stuck on a speed bump'? Does it matter that it is an "SUV" or a sportscar? You're saying it is low, with a lot of hp, so it would get stuck on a speed bump and not be able to use its 500 hp... ANY low sports car would do the same in your vision here, so why even say this? What if you jacked up a sports car, then it would be ok? Probably not, because you aren't supposed to jack up sports cars, right? I mean, why buy a sports car to jack it up when you can buy this!

'Cayanne is a pepper that has no bite'. What does this mean? 500 hp sounds like it has some bite. What 'bite' are you talking about?

Originally posted by Mr. I-MAN
    why not lower a suv? especially the cayenne, since it was designed to be driven on roads, and now is pushing 600hp/600lbft.
    ________
    condos for sale Pattaya
    Last edited by MZ-N10 : 09/05/2011 at 03:18 PM

look nice! Don't they have optional adjustable air suspension system?

SUV 's are supposed to have off road capablities that all I'm sayings. This truck has none now that its lowered, Now it is just a fast moving station wagon ( hence the soccer mom comment).

I know ya'll down in TEXAS are slow. But don't make have to spell things out for you.

Uhhh, can you say rally racing! Come on I-Man you gotta give it some respect. Everyone has there own ideas of what looks good. This may not be your thing (mine neither, I prefer off roading) but it is one sweet, fast ride. Gamballa is one of the premier Porsche builders bar none. And that is a Porsche!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Mad props to Porsche and the customizer its just not my style.
    And to the Texans sorry about the slow comment .

Hook Em Horns

For the price of that, I'll settle on a Viper. Sorry.

It looks sorta like the albino offspring of a Cooper that got raped by a RAV4. I'm not knocking the way it looks, just stating the obvious.

With that engine, it's AWD capabilities, and it's pricetag, I still doubt you'll ever see one of these driven by someone who bought it for it's performance and abilities package. It will be men reaching their midlife crisis stages who are looking to stand their ground on the social ladder of our culture.

I would like to see this perform in a rally though. It looks as though it could really offer some good competition. That is, if a racing team has enough bank to actually take this pricey vehicle and add more money to it. We shall see.

I am all for sporty SUVs.... onroad or offroad. I just don't see where 500hp is gonna come in very handy in the states on public highways. These are the words from one, who has enough points on his license from a V6 VX, to have his license suspended anyways.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

I strongly rrecommend you drive a Cayenne on and offroad before you dis' it in ignorance. I'd take it to Moab or the track without a worry one. Porsche did their homework and other that some styling cues I don't care for, it is the rightful successor to the VX if you want 4 doors and 500HP! It is everything the VX is and more.

4 doors.... "There's the rub"

albert
    ________
    mflb vaporizer
    Last edited by skunkworks : 02/02/2011 at 10:14 PM

I've driven the Cayenne and the V8 Toureg. The Toureg is great and the Cayenne is silly. Any hating, is done by people who haven't driven it. Highest output motor Porsche makes (albeit it is heavy) and it is really a great car. The Gemballa looks proper-
    face the mirror