Originally posted by visconte
You need to read the Book "VX Concept and Design" by Hillsboro! That book refers to Craig Hill and Tony Steffen who had the car farmed out to Guigiaro before letting Italdesign Concepts have a go, then it was assigned to Nakamura's team. The Japanese frequently have things designed in other countries. This car is an Italian design which is why it so sleek and stylish and "in-your-face" at the same time! There is no denying it these are hard cold facts even the CIA and US gov't can confirm! You don't get any more credible than that DO YOU?
Right...and Ken Okuyama, the designer at Pininfarina responsible for the Enzo, is Japanese. And the head of BMW Group's questionable new design direction, Chris Bangle, is American. You won't see me putting a Chevy badge on my M3. Even if the new 5er does look like a Pontiac.

My point was not that the VX didn't look fit to be Italian. My point was that Isuzu was still responsible for the project, the VX would not exist if not for Isuzu, and Isuzu deserves better than having Ferrari given credit for their project.

-Daver