Eckstream:
A twin turbo F1 engine in the mid-to-late 80's ........I can not remember the 'designation' ....... it may have been the engine prior to the the RA168(E ?) ........
Twin Turbo 1.5L V6 .........1010 hp ............ many interesting features, but one feature that (initally) suprised me: cast iron block .....
I believe the RA168 was similar, but had lower compression to comply with a new rule change ............. A presentation and document was prepared by the Honda engineers on the RA168 engine ....... this document is available from the SAE ........
One of the engines - maybe the RA168 - was responsible for 15 victories (out of 16) in one season ....... I believe a crash by Senna kept them from going 16-16 ..........
while we are on this subject ........... a not-so-well-known fact, but at one time, Honda was THE leader in turbocharger technology. They never did offer a production vehicle with a turbo ..... so that may tell you a little about how Honda felt about turbos on street vehicles ..........