Ouch!! ...i feel your pain!!

I got banged up about 12 years ago almost lost my left arm in a MX accident riding in the old soviet union of all places. didn't throw my leg over a bike again for about 5 years and was real nervous when i did....but after a couple of weeks it was ok again.

Funny about all the cultural stuff, i'd been going to Amsterdam since i was 16 (38 now) and only last year when visiting with my now ex-wife did we actually get to Ann Franks house, take a boat taxi and do some other touristy stuff, it was actually pretty neat.
I was really inpressed with the flower markets too, ohh lets not forget food, awesome collection of restraunts in amsterdam, and that mayonaise thing on the fries? whats that all about? the frogs do that too.

Once we were going to assen for the 24 hour endurance series, stopped of in amsterdam like we usually do, parked up the bikes and went for a wander. There were about 8 or 10 of us and somewhere along the line we got seperated and lost a few, eventually our group found our way back to the bikes, decided to ride onto assen knowing the rest would eventually turn up there.

We didn't see them again till we got back on the ferry again sunday night....apparently they got so wasted they spent all friday afternoon wandering around looking for where they parked their bikes, couldn't find them so went back to a coffee shop, met up with some rather nice dutch folk, some of them bikers, who led them to a party and thats where they stayed for the rest of the weekend, what a laugh!!

Favorite dutch thing? has to be your girls!!! talk about hot babes, even as a kid at school we had a dutch geography teacher called boreboley or something like that, we were all in love with her!

Anyway now i'm getting all homesick...

Pete