Originally posted by SlowPro48
Great googly moogly man those things sound completely trashed!!! They're dry? What in the world is going on here?! How many miles on them?

I'll gladly pay shipping if you're sure you don't want them. It sounds like you're pretty sure if you left them at the shop but if you ship them down here just know it's going to be like the French Revolution and my suspension guy's Port-a-Band is the guillotine!!!
Hehe, yeah, they are in rough shape, which is probably why I like the Bilsteins so much. There is only about 50k miles on them, but the freakin potholes around here just tore them all to h3ll. Im actually glad to hear that your tearing them apart, I wouldn't want to see anyone try and put them back on. I do expect a full report of what you find once the guillotine hits them.

I'll call the shop today and tell them to hold these shocks for me. I probably won't make it over there to get them till the weekend, hopefully your not in a hurry. I'll send you an email to work out the shipping details.

Actually, I see your from Winston-Salem... I'm going to be on Cape Hatteras for a week starting 8/28, want to stop and pick them up?

-Rob