Let's see if I can answer some of these.

First off... JUMP IN THE SAND! Don't wait another minute. The trick with sand is minimal tire air pressure, about 18psi, so the tires have a larger footprint and they will "float". And in the sand speed and momentum is your friend. If you feel the tires loosing traction, back off the power a bit to regain traction. I have used 4L and TOD with success.

The front bar is for sale under a group buy right now. Do a search on this board or VMag and it have all the details. It looks like a really nice piece, just wish I had the extra $$$. Nerf bars are round and mount on the front and/or sides like runners and offer protection for the bumpers and rockers. Search for rock sliders on this board for another type of rocker protection.

I believe Tone's "SS" emblem is an old VehiCROSS emblem from the side of the VX . He cut off the "SS". It is not hard to debadge. I removed the Isuzu fron the rear of my VX with a large tongue depressor with an edge ground down on the end. (Remember rubbing popsicle sticks on the ground when you were a kid?). No heat but some patience, and I worked it right off. Came off pretty easily actually. I then used some Goof Off to remove any left over sticky stuff and Kit Scratch Out to remove any scuffs (just a small swirl or two). It all of about 15-20minutes. It is possible to save your emblems, just work carefully.