Ok, it may add a few horsepower. It could add 50 hp for all I care and I still wouldn't want it! I just put it on today and it sounds like *****. It's like a ricer on steroids. My VX is now (with the aid of the PV2) by far the worst sounding automobile I've ever encountered. I honestly think it would sound better with NO muffler.

I spent all day fabricating a sweet Y splitter to come off the back of this thing so I could have dual tips and getting it mounted into place. Now I just want to toss it. I'm so pissed!!! I should have known it would sound awful just by looking at it. I guess I was hoping for too much.

I'm going to go tomorrow and get a new muffler and install it. Something that actually muffles, and isn't just an open tube. I really hate this thing that bad. Since I already spent my budget on it, I'm actually going to have to dip into my savings to do this!

If anyone wants to buy a PV2 that will slide in to your stock spot, and has a custom Y fabricated off the back, send me a PM. BE WARNED, THOUGH !!! This muffler doesn't muffle sh*t !! It's false advertising even calling it a muffler !!!

Tirade over. Flame away.