Whew! What a day! Did the oil/filter/PCV maintenance on both the Dragon and the IronMan today. Also took the garage time to remove the Dragon's stock intake assembly and replace with my shiny Morgan-Tec intake and filter. All I can say is that Mike Morgan is certainly a friend and benefactor of the Isuzu community. Very nice workmanship, great instructions and the "butt-dyno" likes the results.

I just got done washing the Dragon's K&N element from the OEM airbox, so after re-oiling it'll go in the IronMan. I've run K&N elements for 20 years and it's always amazing how much comes out of those things when you clean 'em! In any case, I'll post pics of the installed Morgan-Tec intake later this evening or tomorrow as my digital camera needed an unexpected recharge.

If you have any questions about the install or the product from the VX perspective feel free to email or PM me. I also plan on fabbing an aluminum airbox for the cone filter but will tackle that later. I've got some Ocala mud to clean out yet from where the stock box was!;eekg; LOL!