Originally posted by Maugan_VX
^ thats my whole argument. Its just like the evening news, you never hear the good, only the bad.
I think you hear the good everyday... you know, the annoying posts about mods and stuff like that? Those are people NOT having problems and enjoying doing things with and to their autos. Those are the positives, and whether you realize it or not, you're hearing about them everyday. Besides the 8 or so VX owners who have had cylinder problems (which is obvisouly their fault I guess), among the other engine variants in other models which have had the same problems which haven't been officially documented, everyone else seems to be having a f-ing great time in their VX.

By the way... you need to realize that not everyone has the same taste as you in automobiles. This forum was set up to be a host for all VX owners. It doesn't matter if you keep it stock, go wheeling, rally it, whatever... people are different. If that annoys you so much then you are welcome to leave or you can stay and try to accept it without being so damn negative in your posts.