Was wondering if anyone has any advise on this situation.

As I mentioned, I recently bought an Infiniti for my wife and traded in her old Nissan Altima. I had a clear title for that Nissan and was not aware of any previous problems as far as I can remember. Well, the whole deal took about three days to complete and all the papers were signed. We had a new car in our possesion for another three days and suddenly my phone rings and it is a dealer and they tell me that they ran a Carfax (5 days after they originaly inspected it!!!) and it came up with a SALVAGE/REBUILT report. So they now want me to buy the car back or they will take some "legal" action. I did sign that I certify that my car is not salvage and rebuilt but I did it to the best of my knowledge and based on the clean title that I had at hand. So now I have no idea what to do... on one hand I am beeing bullied by the dealer that they will take some legal action if I don't buy the car back and my friends say "screw them, their fault for not checking" (easy for them to say) and on the other hand I am afraid since I signed that my car is clean when it turns out it is not. I bought that car about 4 years ago in a hurry... I have no idea what papers I signed for it but I do not recall seeing that it was salvaged or rebuild (not that I knew about what that means back then); all paperwork that I had was the title which was clean. Anyone can help with an advise? What are my options... :wtfr2:

Thanks