Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A vx in my future ?

The Dragon Green VX's are almost as rare as the Foxfire Red... I'd definitely grab that one for that price. Sounds like a good deal!

Dallas,
    Maybe you only found 3 posts about the reving, but I know infact there has been more. Some may have been posted on Vmag, but never the less you are probably correct I should not have used the word "most". And I think I actually used the work "common" on that subject. My reasoning was that I have noticed a rpm issue being raised on this and other VX boards at least every 3 months or so. And just about everytime it is raised at least one response is "do a search we have talked about this before". It may not be as common as I implied, I am sorry that I hit a soft spot with a few of you.

The CD player is problematic, sure it should not be a huge factor in buying a car, but it does brake and I know I see that post "often".

VX Fix, you sound like me, you are going to make an emotional decision on buying this car, and great for you. Just be aware of certain problems and get them taken care of before your warranty expires. I purchased an aftermarket (MPP) warranty for mine, because it was used and a '99 (they didn't have the 100k mile warranty in '99) and it has proved to be very valuable. I had to wait 5 days for a part a few weeks ago and the Warranty company paid for a rental car at $25 per day and the repair of $500+ and now they are replacing my CD changer @ $661 I have more than paid for the warranty cost $1000 and I have 50k more miles to go.

Dragon Green is a beautiful color! Good Luck and I do hope I am one of the "unlucky" few that have problems with the VX. I do love it and probably will never sell it.
    Terry Daniel