OK, so the transfer case is in! I took Hotsauces advice and used a cut-off wheel on my die grinder... make quick work of the cut off... I removed around 1"-1.25" from the shaft... there is still nearly the complete 2" of insertion. Shouldn't be a problem.

I held the front prop shaft into place... it's gonna clear without any problems. The transfer case is positioned between 3"-4" further rearward from stock location... this means my front prop shaft will have to be lengthened 3"-4" and my rear will have to be shortened by the same amount.

My next task is to modifiy my stock tranmission mount crossmember to work with my new setup. ONce that is done, I will call in my welder to weld the motor mounts... all of this shouldn't take more than a few hours... unfortunately, probably won't happen until next weekend... although that is a holiday I think... so maybe not until the next... we shall see... I'm getting pretty motivated.

Once the mounts are done, its off to the exhause shop for a nice new system. Not sure if I'll be going with a full dual system 2.5" all the way back, or merge the two 2.5" pipes into a single 3" going back. The system will be done by a good friend of mine at an extremely cheap (read free) price!

Anyway... pictures of the t-case installed can be seen at the link below...

http://community.webshots.com/album/181332477UMdnwQ

Lemme know what y'all think.

TTYL!

Coach!