Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Passenger seat slider extn

count me in. i need a set of 4" too. i just got my VX and it took me a few minutes to realize ..i couldnt get in the back seat. i stood there scratching my head thinking..this cant be right....maybe i'm missing a lever or something.. so if you forward that paypal info it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Keep it movin'.

I should be able to offer these as long as there is demand but I do not stock them so it could take a week or so. Currently, due to the high demand it will probably be after oct 15th before I can ship all the sets - they will ship out in the order payments were received and the ones who paid right after the post will be shipped next week. Thanks for your patience.

Tone......

I received your seat extender today and tried to install them.
    right after I un-bolted my passenger seat, I found out front bolt holes-which connect to seat- of your seat extender does not line up with ones in the rail.
    also both front lips of your seat extender are about 3/8" too long (holes are 3/8" too low). so please let me know how are you gonna rectify this problem.
    Jkim
    01 black VX
    04 black V40 LSE

Mine went right in. Fit perfect. An absolute must-have mod for anyone who uses their rear seats. There is still plenty of leg room up front. We keep a child seat in the back. Highly recommended. Thanks Tone.

Checked with the fabricator yesterday and while I was in Cabo, he must have been on vacation as well as they are not done quite yet. There was a slight fitment problem with the 4 sets sent out before I left that can be resolved with a drill or can be sent back for rework (I’ve emailed those affected and will of course pay return freight). Sorry for the delay and the balance of the orders will go out by Friday.

They have been added to my website but at the wrong price which will actually be $10 higher than those who placed their orders before 10/7.

Update, brackets did NOT go out Friday as promised - we are working this weekend to get them out Monday and Priority Mail (2-3 days) tracking numbers will be sent to all. Sorry for the delay.

Here are the basic steps to install (very easy)

1. Unbolt the seat from the floor with a 14mm socket wrench (maybe really tight)

2. Bolt the seats to the extenders with the 3/8” grade 8 bolts, washers and prevailing torque nut with a 14mm socket and 14mm wrench.

3. Bolt the extenders to the floor with the new Grade 8 bolts and washers with a 15mm socket wrench.

The extenders go under the seat between the seat and the floor. So, the seat sits on top of them.
    Last edited by Tone : 10/23/2004 at 01:51 PM

Balance of the kits shipped today as planned and emails were sent with USPS Priority numbers.