Just to let you all know that I may be jobless by next week. Won't officially be confirmed til Monday or Tues. If this is to happen, I am considering focusing on the VXC business full time in order to make money to pay for the mortgage and diapers.

With all the extra time, I'll be able to turn around parts in quicker lead times as well as finish the prototypes and get newer products out in the market sooner than later. Currently, I have about 6 new projects/products that are pending and will come to reality if my full-time employment turns for the worst. I'd probably start releasing newer items as soon as October if that was the case. I've also got another 7 potential projects that are being considered and will follow into prototyping afterwards.

As much as I don't want, I'm considering selling my still new offroad 16x8 set. The wheels are Pro-Line (from Pep Boys) that were originally purchased used and were black powdercoated at my "maybe" ex-work. The tires are Bridgestone Dueller Revos and have only about a little over a thousand miles on them at the most and were taken on a dirt trail once never peeled out or burned rubber. These wheels are taken care of much like my ex- Borbets and are in great condition.

However, if I don't end up being jobless, then I'll hold onto the wheels. I just want to get any feedback if anyone would be interested in taking them. Right now, they're sitting in my garage waiting for its fate. My price would be $500 plus shipping.

If I end up finding another job within the future, I'll pick up another exact set for the offroad excursions as I really love this combo. But, for now, I must consider ALL my options.

Please post any interests if I decide to sell. Thanks.