Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VX Concepts UPDATE...

Post VX Concepts UPDATE...

Just to let you all know that I may be jobless by next week. Won't officially be confirmed til Monday or Tues. If this is to happen, I am considering focusing on the VXC business full time in order to make money to pay for the mortgage and diapers.

With all the extra time, I'll be able to turn around parts in quicker lead times as well as finish the prototypes and get newer products out in the market sooner than later. Currently, I have about 6 new projects/products that are pending and will come to reality if my full-time employment turns for the worst. I'd probably start releasing newer items as soon as October if that was the case. I've also got another 7 potential projects that are being considered and will follow into prototyping afterwards.

As much as I don't want, I'm considering selling my still new offroad 16x8 set. The wheels are Pro-Line (from Pep Boys) that were originally purchased used and were black powdercoated at my "maybe" ex-work. The tires are Bridgestone Dueller Revos and have only about a little over a thousand miles on them at the most and were taken on a dirt trail once never peeled out or burned rubber. These wheels are taken care of much like my ex- Borbets and are in great condition.

However, if I don't end up being jobless, then I'll hold onto the wheels. I just want to get any feedback if anyone would be interested in taking them. Right now, they're sitting in my garage waiting for its fate. My price would be $500 plus shipping.

If I end up finding another job within the future, I'll pick up another exact set for the offroad excursions as I really love this combo. But, for now, I must consider ALL my options.

Please post any interests if I decide to sell. Thanks.
    For custom VehiCross skidplates and accessories, check out:
    www.aftershockproducts.com

Sweet looking VX Ron. I hope things get better. I know the feeling.
    Cheers

I bought shift plates from Ron, and I can vouch for the fact that the quality is excellent.

I would definitely purchase other things from Ron in the future, like *hint* clear lenses.

Hoope things work out.

Sorry

Ron,
    Sorry to hear the news. I wish you the best in your old job or your new one.
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Ron, sent you an email about the tires. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

Ya Ron, get them clear side markers ready and I will help ya with that mortgage.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Sorry to hear that....

I'm interested in your tire and wheel package....
    Let me know when you need to part from them
    Jkim
    01 black VX
    04 black V40 LSE

Good luck with the job stuff Ron... I know what it's like to be jobless for an extended period of time (past) and it ain't fun.

By the way, I'm not going to say how crazy low that price is on the wheels/tires but... JEEZ!!! I would seriously consider buying those if I had my VX! Damn, too many nice, cheap things have come up for sale since it left me!

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

That's bitter-sweet news. Good for us that LOVE your products but ....maybe bad for you. Everything always has a way of working out in the end.

Anyhow, can wait till you finish your clear turn signal markers. I call shotgun...well, first in line when your ready to put them to market. If you ever need me for a TEST VX on a consumer level, give me a buzz!!!!!

The Big Kahuna

Hope everything works out for the best. I'm very interested in your tire/wheel package.

I'm a couple hours north of you on Rt.101 (Willits). I'd pick up so no shipping hassle, etc.

Don

recent UPDATE...

Just letting all know that I managed to dodge the ax and the company wants to hold onto me...for now. So, I apologize and thank those who have expressed interest in the wheels that I thought would have to sell had the news been the opposite. Although, I am still keeping my options open and currently in search for a better company to join as I'm not sure how much longer this company will stay afloat.

In the mean time, I'm finishing up 2 skidplate orders this week and will be working on another 3 more next week. Along with the current orders, I will be finishing up the final molds for 2 versions of the fang extenders, side clear lenses and the rear skidplate prototype mold to be machined by next week.

I've got more goodies that I have on the burners just itching to be revealed that I'm really excited about and hope to have those out before X-mas. I'll be keeping you posted along with updating the website (finally!). Thanks again for the support and reassurance.

Don't forget my shift plate covers!!!!!! I'm just excited to get them!!!

Glad to here the job thing is ok for now. Good luck!

Rainee

Glad to hear about your job! We'll still keep our fingers crossed for you just in case.

You can count me in on the rear skid plate.

-- John
    John Eaton
    Original Owner
    2001 Proton Yellow #580
    Atlanta GA

http://wildtoys.com/vehicross/
    http://vehicross.blogspot.com/

"Metaphors be with you"

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    I'll be sending my matts to you this weekend.
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com