Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25

Thread: Kerry has conceded

'01 EBONY 1330 r.i.p. now '01 PROTON 0987
    Mav,

Here's your feel good news.

Dumbya won't be pushing the "BIG RED BUTTON".......today.
    (This notification expires at 2400 hours Central time)

Now where did the pics of the plexiglass-cubed kittens go?

DON'T copy, paste this in the address bar if you like cats

http://www.933flz.com/audio/cat.mpeg
    Last edited by SGT.BATGUANO : 11/18/2004 at 09:29 PM

I'm not your typical "cat hater" but that's gotta be one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while!

Exclamation

Solwpro48
    "Big problems in the 40's were things like chewing gum, talking in class, running in the hall, not throwing trash in the waste basket. Problems today - fighting, drug possession, weapons possession, assault on teachers and staff, pregnancy. And keep in mind we're talking elementary and middle school here. Pregnant 7th graders...

Now you tell me - is that a good trend? What happened in the last 60 years in our nation's school systems? I'm betting you don't want to go down that road!"

And your blaming the school system??
    VX's don't need no stinking mod's.
    But they're sure fun!

I am glad people are passionate about their country.

us in Australia, "she'll be right".
    Last edited by OZ VX : 11/20/2004 at 06:55 PM

Originally posted by Reg Hinnant
    And your blaming the school system??
    No - not sure who to blame - but it's obvious something happened. It's probably a combination of factors. Kind of like the NBA fracas the other day. Would we have seen that kind of behavior out of professional athletes 50 years ago? Or even 15 - 20 years ago out of Dr. J or Larry Bird or MJ? What's different now? What's happened to the morals in this country in the last 50 years? That's all I was asking.

What a tangled web...

Canada is busy sending back Bush-dodgers.

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration.

The re-election of President Bush is prompting the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt animals, pray to jesus and agree with Bill O'Reilly.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota.

The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry.

"He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields.

"Not real effective," he said. "The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so much they wouldn't give milk."

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a drop of drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, be baptised by Rev. Jerry Farwell, stop using four syllable words, and be required to watch NASCAR.

In the days since the election, liberals have turned to sometimes-ingenious ways of crossing the border.

Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating and organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies.

"I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"

In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice President Dick Cheney met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the administration would take steps to reassure liberals, a source close to Cheney said.

"We're going to have some Peter, Paul & Mary concerts. And we might put some endangered species on postage stamps. The president is determined to reach out."

Last edited by BaM*BaM : 11/24/2004 at 12:14 PM

LOL - very funny Bam-Bam! I thought you were one of those liberals snaking across the border??
    "If you're not living on the edge --- you're taking up too much space!!"

Don't blame the school system ..... blame the kids and/or parents.
    Speaking of the 'NBA fracas' ...... while I do not condone the actions of a few of the NBA players, I find the major fault with the fans that were totally out of line. A couple of players went at it - one went over to the scorers table - and that may have been the end of it - had a fan (fans ?) not started throwing beer, etc.
    I have been to a number of hoops games (college) that had fights -but they were 'diffused' by the refs, etc. But this one featured a few idiots in the stands. If anything, these fans should have realized that they were not fooling with Mr Rogers or Captain Kangaroo. A seasoned B Ball fan will realize the guys out on the court are as competitive as they come.
    I realize I am (probably) in the minority of this one. However, put yourself in that position (NBA player that gets a cup of beer thrown in his face) - and you may have done the same. I am almost certain I would have. Someone throws a beer on me and I will retaliate.
    Speaking of Larry Bird ......... etc .......... I would not have been surprised if someone like Larry Bird, etc. would have gone after a fan that threw beer on him.