Thread: Kerry has conceded

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    again... thoughts on the TAX angle:

People are called 'RICH" because they already have more money than the can use in their normal everyday life. A TAX cut that is designed to ignite a sluggish economy with more consumer spending, is completely wasted on the RICH, which statistically use their TAX breaks for buying wasted second homes, and increasing existing real estate property values. This is the worst of all possibilities to inspire real economic growth. Give TAX breaks to the middle and lower income segments, and you will get a HUGE economic surge throughout all of the economy.

The second thing is that people forget to look at this present Federal deficit, as a Federally funded, economic incentive package. That is in fact, what it really is. And for all of the $7.5 trillion already spent (the greatest debt ever created ) by this current administration, our economy has failed miserably to respond. How does ANYONE pump in $7.5 trillion dollars EXTRA, and ABOVE the budget, into the US economy... and still get NO sustainable economic recovery? (the total US Federal Budget for 2004, was $2.2 Trillion dollars)

I am not sure how you spell "c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e f-a-i-l-u-r-e", but this defines it very well for me.
    Last edited by BaM*BaM : 11/03/2004 at 05:06 PM