I don't believe in Science??? I am totally a believer in science and I believe God works through science and that he understands science perfectly.

What I am saying, is that if you pursue a false path in science, you will end up with false results. If we want to improve our technology in any area of science, we have to follow the truth. Macro Evolution is a lie. Adam and Eve were literally offspring of God (which is why they had belly buttons). That is also why they were immortal and why there had to be a tree with forbidden fruit. If God really didn't want them to eat the fruit, he wouldn't have placed the tree there in the first place.

And yes, I believe in Eternity - which is something that very few can really comprehend. There are planets being formed and organized right now in varying stages of progress that will eventually house more children of God. We are here for a purpose - to gain a body and learn how to become more like God. This is a test for all of us to see what we will do with our lives. It is all very logical.

If you truly want to have a debate on macro evolution - I am ready for any of your arguments. It is just very sad to me that this "THEORY" is thrown around as if it is fact. God does not need to work through macro evolution. Macro evolution is embraced by people who want to disprove the existence of God. If you do believe in God and the Bible, then you shouldn't believe in macro evolution.

And of course dinosaur bones were left behind after millions of years of existence - why wouldn't there be? I'm just saying that they were placed here for a purpose in order to prepare this planet for our eventual arrival.

The truth will set you free...

Brent