I voted for Bush back in 2000, and I voted for Kerry this year. Fortunately I'm not a die-hard Republican or Democrat, those as this thread has repeatedly said, are just labels.

I don't like a leader who's not willing to admit their mistakes. Clinton after months and years of "wasteful" investigation on his affiar, did fed up his relationship. Bush on the other hand, repeatly said in 2002 that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, upped their chemical weapons facilities, biological weapons, and nuclear weapons. But the investigation so far?

- Bush responded that the dictator had a history of using weapons of mass destruction, it's just a matter of time before he developes them.
-"Although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq..."
-Colin Powell admitted for the President that we were wrong about biological weapons (oct 1st, 2004)

Mistakes DO happen in every war, but good leaders admit and fix their mistakes, not to pretend it wasn't a mistake and try to persuade the rest of the public that Iraq somehow has more weapons than North Korea or other countries that have credible evidence of weapons.

Other issues I didn't like include the Patriot act, which everyone loved and rejoiced about after 9/11 happend. The amount of lawsuits challenging it must not have gotten to Bush's table, what's the point of violating our own rights and say to the world "how good we have it"

What I love about the US is how we try to include diversity and allow equal rights to minority groups. If 70% of the nation is Christian, we don't necessary have to declare it's a Christian nation. If 10 commandments are allowed to be shown in government properties and public schools, then all other religious and non-religious slogans should be used. This goes the same for pledge of allegiance.

If I was a teacher at a public school, and decided to put a plaque that says "Top 10 mistakes about the Bible", I'm sure parents will complain. Displaying one's faith by wearing a cross or dressing a certain way is fine, but promoting it is a different story. 10 commandments and pledge of allegiance do just that.

This nation is not ready to allow gays and lesbians to get married, but civil unions should be allowed. What I disliked about the Bush administration is to include both marriage and civil union in the same language on the proposal, so it's a lose-all situation, especially in a religious country such as the US.