Thread: SC Warranty Update - GOOD NEWS!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Whoa, ya’ll like to run with a topic!

GB, you might want to pickup the phone and give them a call - they are snowed under working on the kits and would have sent you a new nose assembly w/ bearing installed had they known you were having problems.

Dell Financial is willing to back the SC because they understand that it does not substantially increase the probability of having a powertrain issue and are willing to work with Isuzu for us should there be any problem. This warranty is to mirror the factory warranty, NOT extend it. The optional ‘extended’ warranty is just like what you would buy from the dealer or Warranty Gold (Dell does lots of business in those same kind of warranties) and like those warranties, are longer than manufacturer’s.

Self installed units are not necessarily a problem - they will probably just need an inspection by one of the authorized installers (like myself) to sign off on it. I can do that in Moab for those who are there. I do not have the sign off process for others at this time. Installation facilities that we certify will need to perform the installs for a reasonable charge along the lines of what is already is being charged - $7-800 - this is not about price fixing but about ensuring that experienced, qualified installers do it right every time.
    Last edited by Tone : 03/03/2003 at 07:42 PM