Well my Axiom is off to the dealer again for more warrenty work. This time it has to be towed almost 70miles since my local dealer closed this last summer. Today they are sending a flat bed to take it away to be repaired. This is the second time the transfer case selonoid has seized up locking the transfer case in 4 low. This really sucks because no matter what drive mode i choose i can only go 40mph in forth gear revving 4500rpms. I am seriously rethinking doing much more to my axiom in the way of power mods since i know it will void the warrenty. This Axiom has a hair over 11K miles on it and so far the dealer has replaced both drivshafts due to bad driveline vibrations, two tires that were flawed so bad they needed almost a half pound of weights to balance, and this will be my second transfer case selonoid in less than one year. So far the dealer has had my Axiom for almost two months worth of time to do repairs in about 1 1/2 years. Has anyone else experianced these problems on their VXs? Since the engines and drive line are pretty much identical i thought i would ask. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can give.