So the Bull***** continues, Today i had it loaded on a flat bed and taken 60miles to my nearest dealer. The master tech inspected it and came to the conclusion that it was the same problem as last time but.....this is the fun part. Since this was repaired at Spradley in Fort collins last time ( which is no longer a service center or dealer) they told me they could not do the repairs and that the repairs had to be made by the orignal service center. Since Spradley is no longer an Isuzu dealer the tech had to call some big wig and ask for approval to work on my car.....the call was made at 10:00am this morning, no responce today. Without that approval he can not take a single bolt out. I am seriously getting sick of all this crap to get the work done covered by the warrenty.
As for the Axiom and the VX being similar i was only refering to the drivetrain with is almost identical i know the platforms are different thanks anyways. Another fun sidenote is the master tech which is the only one at that service center that can do the tranny/T-case work wont be back untill Monday so i get to pay for a couple extra days of rental car which is of course not covered by my piece of ***** warrenty.
I have always owned Fords and even thought i have had some problems they have always paid for a rental car when needed and been much eaiser to work with. I am truly repulsed by the service i continuly get from Isuzu and i can honestly say this is the last Isuzu i will ever buy.