View Poll Results: What should Bantan do with the new mod?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it & make it better. Give the ricers a run for the money!

22 37.29%
  • Take it off! There aren't any cattle on the highway!

34 57.63%
  • It's not big enough.

1 1.69%
  • One word: CHROME

2 3.39%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Bantan's New Mod - Y or N

whoa ........
    I don't pay attention to a thread for a few days .........
    and this happens ? .........

Originally posted by BaM*BaM
    ....I think when you refer to me as "Spud Boy", you must be thinking about all of the Skin Heads and White Supremacists, and Mormons, that live in Idaho, Nevada, and Montana. I am sure you would feel right at home with all of them. They also worship the supernatural, and hate people such as me, and believe that their personal "colorful" expressions about race and hate, are nobody's business but their own.....

No, SpudBoy, I don't associate with skin heads or even waste time thinking about them or their ilk - I was only thinking about you, my man. I figure if you can make fun of us Southern "good 'ol boys" I can make fun of you and your pasty-white tuber-grubbing Idaho spud-buddies.

OK - all kidding aside - It saddens me to hear that you feel like you're surrounded by people who hate you. That can't be much fun. BaMBam, I do not hate you. I WILL argue with you, however, because I suspect you're aligned with those who are working diligently to kill my joy and my personal freedom. Well... to be honest, there's less to it than that... I'd probably argue with you even if you weren't a killjoy. I'll argue with a telephone pole! That's just the way I am. It's nothing personal - it's not serious - it's entertainment! I'm sorry if it's given you the impression that I hate you because I don't. I would gladly sit down and drink a beer and jaw with you if I could. We would have to steer clear of certain topics but I'm sure we could find something in common to talk about like... maybe... VX's! Hey what a novel idea! There oughta be a website for that!

You have a safe trip and keep an eye on those Ukranian ballot stuffers. They really need a bunch of Americans with superior judgement showing them how to run a proper election... Just ask our Libertarian, Constitution and Green Party candidates about that. I'm sure they'll agree...

OK - back to the specs on this 3-Pass Wetback Boiler...

Wink

Okay....Joe Black....I've just got to get this off my chest:

Your "footer" shows a green dragon VX knocking some highway cones off to the side....do you have any idea of just how insensitive that is to all highway cones in general...I mean...come on! Highway cones have rights you know! I think it's time SOMEBODY (okay....me) stand up for their rights since they obviously can't voice an opinion............TAlley-Ho....the Crusade has begun!

about Bantan's Mod....I've always felt that We all share a common bond here in our love and appreciation for our VX's...but we all have different visions of how We like our VX's to look & function. I can appreciate anyone's vision whether it's for me or not. I'm not about to ever lower mine but I'm pretty sure I will never "lift" it either. I do however enjoy seeing what others have done with theirs in these regards!

For me personally....The VX offers the dualality of being somewhat of a sporty ride that can go places that virtually no other sporty ride can traverse. Kind of like a Mitsubishi Eclipse on a jeep frame! And yet, it handles pretty well (sporty) on-road as well. I am not personally interested in changing this balance in favor of one aspect only to lose the other. I don't want to give up good on-road handling in favor of a go anywhere "jacked-up"
    rig (as good as it looks!) but, I'm not gonna ever lower it so that I can't traverse a speed bump either (as good as it looks!) I do, however, get enjoyment of seeing other peoples visions.

I think Bantan's ride would look good pacing the field at Indy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Talking

Jolly Roger VX'er, I am appalled and offended by your lack of ability to distinguish the subtle nuances regarding the classes of cones and abject failure to obtain a basic civilized understanding of things in which we elites are so well-versed. No, those are actually rallycross cones. We keep them locked away until we wish for them to amuse us, and because they are notably shorter, lesser cones fit only to live in the dirt. They are most definitely not worthy of the same level of lofty respect given to much more learned and sophisticated highway cones. Therefore we of noble birth and obscene privilege may toss dirt in their faces or even run over these plebeian cones as we wish because they are expendable and their miserable existence is tolerated only as long as their suffering serves to provide us some acceptable level of entertainment. This being the sole measure of their worth, we may take their lives on a whim without consequence for they matter little in the affairs of important persons.
    Last edited by Heraclid : 12/19/2004 at 10:21 AM

Okay David, that's a way too wordy and over-the-top post. ;pg; If I didn't know any better I'd say you've got WAAAYYYY too much time on your hands!

Jolly Roger: Send your support and money to these folk if your heart bleeds for the cones...

Traffic Cone Preservation Society
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...