Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Georgia meet is GO! Sat Dec 18 11AM

Man, I can't make this. After 5 years of wanting a VX I finally got one YESTERDAY! Naturally I'm stoked. I just moved to GA (I'm in Fayette County) and would love to meet some fellow VXers.
    I won't be able to make this but I'm game to meet any fellow VXers any other time. If anyone want to welcome a newbie and share some tips, drop me a line.
    Crowml@aol.com

Well, I've decided not to go for 3 or 4 reasons. I hate it because I missed the last Daytona Beach meet too and Joe had some meet newbies there for that one and I'd like to have been there. Same for this one since I would like to meet some more of you all, and I really wanted to see some of the trucks/mods in this group. Oh well, by the time the next opportunity rolls around, I hope to have done a few things to the VX and I look forward to hanging out then.

Great to meet you Joe and Cindy...and to see John and Andy again. Thanks Andy for picking up the lunch tab. Weather was beautiful as 5 owners gawked and yakked VX for several hours. Next time maybe we can plan further ahead and find that trail to ride or print tee shirts or have a swap meet.
    Western North Carolina...
    Veni, Vidi, Velcro
    (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

Yes, many thanks to Andy! All hail Andy! Great little meet, well worth the drive. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and "just jawin'"!

Catch-phrase of the day: "Really? Me too!" :laughg:

If any of y'all would like to share the photos you took I'll compile them in the event section of my site and link them here.
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

Thumbs down

SUCKS I missed it... sorry, got up that morning with the wifey and started to head up there and BAM the check engine light came on and the VX would not stop stalling... every time I slowed down it stalled. It also was making a really weird whooshing sound when I was in boost and I have noticed oil on the garage floor in the morning, with it burning allot of oil lately? Drove her right to the dealership and got me a rental... They are looking at it now.

Hope she is alright, let's see some more pics!

Next time...

-Dave
    Last edited by Cyrk : 12/20/2004 at 11:07 AM

Cyrk, I posted pictures in my gallery today. Hope your VX is OK. Keep us posted. Don

Any chance of having another meet here in Atlanta...I just found this site and would love to meet some fellow VX'ers. If not I will post another meet here with another date! Thanks!