Thread: 2005 Meets

Lightbulb 2005 Meets

As some of you know I do the Car Show Circuit during the summer months up here in the boonies(wastelands) of Vermont.
    Since buying my VX(Jan.,2004) I spend the winter cleaning and polishing in preperation of warm weather.
    The first year(2004) I attended six(6) car shows (three in VT, two in MA and one in CT) plus the Monticello VX Meet in NY.
    I was amazed to find out how many people had never seen a VX before until I realized that I am probably the only VX NUT who shows his car and attends these activities. I built myself a special display board to display all the show "dash plaques" I am gathering up which also doubles as an information board for the car. I was able to take home three trophies for my VX this past summer which was a special thrill.
    I would love to have some VX company during the upcoming circuit next summer...anyone in Northern NY, NH, CT or MA want to join me? I am putting together a list of area shows right now.
    John

Thumbs up Lake Placid Invitational Show

Well, I just got back (yesterday) from the three day Lake Placid,NY Invitational Car Show at the Olympic Center. Man, what a great show it was too!
    My IronMan took home a crystal "Fabulous 50" award which was presented to the top 50 cars in the show out a possible 140 cars present.
    Sorry to be blowing my own horn...but damn when a VX wins against Corvettes,Mustangs,Mercedes Benz and Cameros it's something to scream about.
    I'll be posting a full report of the show on my web site real soon so watch for it.
    Thanks for all the support here at VehiCROSS.info
    John

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Thumbs up

Congrats!
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

very nice....