Hi Everyone-

I did a search but it came up empty.

Has anyone's turn signal lever ever just sorta broke and now hangs in place? Everything still works (blinkers, lights, dimmer) but the lever itself is now hanging down.

I called my local dealer and he said it would cost $242 for the part (lever and assembly inside the steering column) and $128 labor to fix it. I called St. Charles Isuzu Parts to see what their price would be but, unbelievably, their whole system had just gone down 5 minutes before I called so I couldn't get a price. I'll call 'em back later. In the meantime, I was just wondering if this strange thing has happened to anyone else. I was simply using the blinker for a lane change (not even engaging it all the way) when it simply just "dropped" down. It's still connected and, like I said, everything still works. However, you can't reach it with your hand on the steering wheel any longer and to put on the right blinker, you have to hold it and push up. Not necessarily the safest situation. My wife drives the VX a lot and I know she won't like to leave it "as is."

Thanks in advance for any information.
- s a i n t -