Thread: Finally!!

Finally!!

been wanting to do this stuff for a long time, finally got to most of it..still have a few things left, but heres what ive done so far:

finally got the piaa fogs wired in , ended up having to replace a brand new relay (grrr) , and i cut the piaa switch into the spare block out plate by the hazard button..still needs some finishing, but not bad..

I installed turning lights in the side larker side housings. I used parking light sockets i found at the salvage yard some time ago (isuzu even!) , drilled out the holes, notched them with my dremel and bingo, factory looking fit.

I installed one super hi output white LED
    (with resistor) in each of the front lower turn signal housings,wired up to the parking lights. it gives them a cool amber glow. More than bright enough to do the job.
    shows where i installed the led, there was already a chanel there, not sure what the original purpose of this was, but i used it..

soldiered the ground right to the directional light housing:

fogs, and leds (directionals on side markers didnt photgraph well: )
    Maverick
    99' Ebony VX sold...

Cool, maybe I will get to see it in person real soon.
    The Bantan's Relm
    Gallery
    Myspace Page
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things we care about."

those little super bright led's are awesome, awhile back i imported a box of them in white, red, and green..the white ones i put in the directional lights as marker lights , show allot brighter than i expected. i only put one in each side, and its nearly as bright as the the incandescant light bulb, gives it a shimery type glow. if i put three more in each one it would be extremely bright!
    im going to use a few for the interior. ive already got a green one inset into the overhead console, which will be wired to the dash lights and project a soft glow onto the shift console itself, bently does this and its a really cool effect..not distracting at all (though they use a red one.)i think ill also put one in each footwell , and maybe a set in the back so when the rear door is opened they come on, theyre so small theyre easy to put just about anywhere...