Thread: Do I have a sickness?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do I have a sickness?

Just wondering if I am bordering on sick as I am considering the purchase of another Vehicross sometime in the near future... If I buy another VX, I want to keep it nearly stock... only wanting to maybe put some slightly larger, more agressive looking tires on it... sooooo... am I crazy to want another?

Yes, the current VX project will remain in my clutches after it is done... actually, if I buy another, the Ironman will be opened up to extreme mods in the future... as if the motor wasn't extreme... thinking SAS, cage, and maybe even some kind of VX-02 work (think topless!).

Anywho... how many other VX owners have more than one in the household? I miss driving my VX! I'm goin to look at one on Saturday... unfortunately, I don't have the cash to buy outright from an idividual so I will be stuck with a dealer. If anyone knows of a SMOKIN' deal at a dealer lemme know! I have been known to fly to pick up a new car so its not outta the question!

TTYL!

Coach... I mean Randy (I often forget who I really am)

Undergoing LS1 Conversion as we speak!
    Click Image to Visit My Website!
    My Webshots Gallery...

Joe_Black has a '99 Ironman and a '01 Dragon. Are you guys sick? Nah. I mean, I would rather try to get mine how I want it before entertaining the idea of a second, but if I could, I probably would be tempted too.

I wish i can have two... one for the road one for off road. I would trade anyone my nissan skyline for a vehicross anyday! Sick.. hell no!
    Canada eh!

Coach...
    You are not sick...you have no problems.
    I wish I could afford another VX to play with...nothing wrong with that at all!
    Good luck with the "Pearl" and BTW I did e-mail him with some questions (it went through on his hyperlink) but as he said he travels and it may take a while to get back to someone.
    John

coachreed:. When was the last time yours was on the road???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

Quote Originally Posted by VCrossfan
    coachreed:. When was the last time yours was on the road???
    Approximately December 21-22, 2003! DOH! In the nearly two years I've had the dang thing, mine has spent more than half of it in the garage! Might partially explain the fact that I haven't grown tired of the VX! lol I'm definitely wanting to drive it again... I'm going to look and test drive one on Saturday... not sure I'll buy, but I'm definitely gonna go drive it!

Later!

Randy

got two in the garage right now, so i say go for it man!
    "Times fun when you're having flies."
    -Kermit the Frog