For those of you who do not know, i am in the process of developing a super charger kit for my Axiom. I will be using a Powerdyne blower head and custom brackets made by me. I have been in contact with someone at Powerdyne and they want to support my kit if i get good results. I want to design this kit to work on all 3.5L and 3.2L Isuzu engines. This means Axioms, VXs, Rodeos, and Troopers. When i am finished with the prototype i would like to install it on a local VX to make sure of fitment and any changes i would need to make. Want i want to know is, is there anyone in the Ft, Collins, Co area that would be willing to prticipate in the VX fitment part of the development? If so and the person was intrested i would be willing to give him/her a really good discount on the kit. I do not have a price yet because i am not sure how much the blowers are going to cost nor the brackets yet. I am planning on a 5-6psi kit with an instll time of three to four hrs. This would also be completly removable to .....say.... have any warrenty work done that your car may require for any reason. If this is a go i would also be willing to do a group buy or a discount for forum members. So if you would be intrested post here, as well if you are close to me and want to help me out with your VX. Thanks for your time.

Mike