Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Florida Georgia Get together

bump

Question

bump?

lets get some feedback about the date..... does march 27th work for people?

He just wanted to "bump" up this thread by posting in it. Since the last activity on it was getting older, doing that helped move it towards the top again so people still see it when they look at "Latest Threads" on the home page of this site. A lot of people don't look any further than that and then threads get forgotten.

i can pull tha 27th....

...but if we can get more vxs on a non holiday id preffer that definately.

Ill also bring tha dvd to watch in tha vx for whoever wants to see joe go thru a mud hole with tha windows down - gee-nee-ussssss....x

Ill also bring tha dvd to watch in tha vx for whoever wants to see joe go thru a mud hole with tha windows down - gee-nee-ussssss....x

Was that really necessary? Joe has invited you to his property and let you play around with your VX there, and without him we wouldn't have had that Ocala meet in the first place. And he went to the trouble of setting up a dashboard camera rig to get that video and made that DVD for you too. Everybody makes mistakes and we can laugh about it now, but it's going a bit far to make remarks about his intelligence. Joe is anything but dumb, and in fact one of the furthest people from it I've ever run across.

I think he was jokeing.

good ole rubbin for Joe. We all know he's one of the good guys

No sweat David, it's all good! Believe me, -X- is giving some well deserved ribbing for that maneuver. :laughg: As evidenced on the DVD, of course, by the resulting harsh dialogue after I rolled my windows down to discover about 10 gallons of mud still on the roof. ;eekg;

Fortunately, as can be seen below, not that much made it in... LOL!

Keep in mind folks, that's a Dragon VX under all that Ocala! :bgwg:
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

Funny thing, ever since i have been here, i have YET to find a self serve car wash.

whats up with that?

<grumbles> stupid town

Joe I wanna see this DVD...

I ready to make the sequall, can we really get together this time? I haven't hit a meet since my first and only one last year that was in daytona.. and I had to work that day too. I hate being the poor college grad

What about making the 26th? saturday. alot of things closed sunday and what not.

beachgirl, hows that sound?
    Joe?
    X?
    Fran?
    Cyrk?
    Hera?
    <insert name>?

Thumbs up

Works for me.

I'll be returning from my honeymoon the 26th. Was entertaining thoughts of showing up Sunday, but it's a big maybe for me that weekend.

I'm trying to finish up a close on a house my brother and myself just bought in orlando , but won't be able to move in for another two weeks.. which would probly be that weekend. I did put in my two weeks notice at work earlier in the month, but they will be expecting me that weekend for easter; I would consider showing up for the morning and making a nice drive out there if peeps get together early enough, That would give me a few hours to chill before returning to be backby 4ish. I mean I already quit, so I'm not worried if I don't show up that last day or so. Sat would def. be better this way I might be able to work all day sunday and might even be able to go in at 6 sat night. Let me know about the hours and possitive day. I'm working against a whole lot of stuff, so this is gonna be tough, but am will to try for it.. meaning don't let my problems influence the set date, I'll work with whatever you guys decide..

lol.....

....wasnt neccessary but felt comfortable sliding it in david, i gots nothin but love for joe and all that makes him tha great man he is ....as the rest of you ladies and gents....I LOVE YOU ALL. Some more than others lol...

....ummmm so its the 27th??? i may have to bum a ride (joe) if....when we go offroading. Im pretty sure that 22's aren't good for muddin and off roading to the extent that i enjoy we'll see though i just got some cute 16" xterra rims that i just need to get tires for em if not ill be stickin my thumb out....x

congrats and luck on that crib-o rizzo!