wow- what a blast...
I feel very fortunate to have been able to spend time with such a fine caliber of people- a most impressive, intelligent and diverse crowd. Those VX's sure know how to pick their peoples!

dyanni- yes you were there in spirit. If it weren't for your pictures & suggestions for sites I might have been responsible for delivery of carlymac's last will & testiment. I think we defined 'negative visibilty' uopn our arrival. Thanks for the legwork.

carlymac- your hospitality was second to none. All of your small touches helped to make the trip the success that it was. Maybe next time we'll use an atlas instead of WrongQuest, LostQuest or whatever it was? Thanks again.

To everyone else- thanks for showing this newbie such a great time! I am now smiling bigger than ever when looking at my VX. That is, except for trying to figure out how to pay for all of the mods in my future! One can never have too many friends in this short life and I feel as though I have gained some new ones.

I will PM my address for contributions to the Atlanta/TN DVD. Off to buy more drive space tomorrow! Some great shots of the VX train through the mountains courtesy of johnyapollo's sunroof.

gruven