O.K. Gang, Here's the latest.
I have reserved a third site. As the logistics stand today we have enough tents to max out two sites. So we now have a third site reserved for further guests/tents. I am still going down on thurs. the 17th to set up a greeting area and try to get three sites together. I will bring a set of horseshoes, so practice up.
As far as mods, between this group we could proabably build a VX from the ground up. johnnyapollo is terribly savvy with mods and is a VERY gracious host. I too will bring my "tool box" and I have installed all the mentioned mods on my VX.
If anybody plays a guitar, ukulele, anything bring it. Hell, I guess even a banjo would be O.K. we are, afterall in rural Georgia (squeal like a pig..boy). hehee
dyanni, I usually load my hitch mount carrier with firewood but I kinda think thats a LONG way to haul wood. Do you know of anywhere to get firewood locally? Oh...and while I've got you are you spending the night with us in the woods or will you commute from home? THANKS AGAIN dyanni for all the work to help make this possible!!
I just got everything confirmed We have 2 sites from 04-17-03 to 04-19-03, and 1 site from 04-18-03 to 04-20-03 for people leaving on sunday. more sites can be added if needed.

See Ya' at the Gap...carlymac