Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: E85 in the VX? Trooper? Rodeo? Axiom?

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Moncha View Post
    Ok, ok.... Agree to disagree and knock it off.
    Anyone starting to notice a pattern here......

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Anyone starting to notice a pattern here......
    That Corvette owners tend to be wanna be alpha males over compensating for something? Lol

I'm sensing the possible approach of The Loving Mallet of Correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Polie View Post
    That Corvette owners tend to be wanna be alpha males over compensating for something? Lol
    Yeah whats up with all this VETTE talk? I thought this was a VX site. Maybe he should stay on that VETTE site and dribble his B.S. there!!! Seems this guy can't get along with anyone. Sorry I just culdn't help myself.

Yeah whats up with all this VETTE talk? I thought this was a VX site. Maybe he should stay on that VETTE site and dribble his B.S. there!!! Seems this guy can't get along with anyone. Sorry I just culdn't help myself.
    Us airheads and Suzuki samurai guys (and gals) love everyone. Especially other unique 4x4's!

Quote Originally Posted by kehecross View Post
    I guess you can't read.

A) I don't care for LDub's attitude. (If you could read you'd have noticed it.)
    B) This Polie guy was trying to get people to run E85 with a cup of oil in the gas tank. If you prefer to try it and not have people point out deliberately misleading information, I'll stop pointing out dribble when I see it. Please try this MMO oil trick in YOUR VX!!!
    C) I have a VX in addition to my vette. My posts are never about my vette. Again, you can't read.

Polie: The only thing I'm over-correcting is your inability to clearly communicate the facts about E85 use in a VX. It's NOT the same as your beetle. Oh wait! Where's the snide comments about Beetle-talk?

LDub: You already know what I think about your attitude. You're obviously still crying and want to vent.
    2001 Ebony VX and 1989 Custom 383 Corvette

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 89Vette View Post
    LDub: You already know what I think about your attitude. You're obviously still crying and want to vent.
    Go tell Dad...

I only asked an interesting question, all the rest is a reflection of other peoples perception of you...

Go tell Dad...

I only asked an interesting question, all the rest is a reflection of other peoples perception of you...
    Keep telling yourself you're funny. Maybe you'll find your way there some day "turd in the punchbowl man"

BTW...Since I'm 54 (and my dad, who is 87, went into the hospital with pheumonia today), I'll send him your best wishes.
    Last edited by 89Vette : 04/16/2012 at 07:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Osteomata View Post
    I'm sensing the possible approach of The Loving Mallet of Correction.
    Makes me wonder. After the moderator has spoken, people somehow felt the word of caution means nothing and went after me. I'm curious what he thinks about that.
    Last edited by 89Vette : 04/16/2012 at 07:48 PM

I guess you can't read.

A) I don't care for LDub's attitude. (If you could read you'd have noticed it.)
    B) This Polie guy was trying to get people to run E85 with a cup of oil in the gas tank. If you prefer to try it and not have people point out deliberately misleading information, I'll stop pointing out dribble when I see it. Please try this MMO oil trick in YOUR VX!!!
    C) I have a VX in addition to my vette. My posts are never about my vette. Again, you can't read.

Polie: The only thing I'm over-correcting is your inability to clearly communicate the facts about E85 use in a VX. It's NOT the same as your beetle. Oh wait! Where's the snide comments about Beetle-talk?

Oh I think I can read! I see (read) that like to Express your opinion about other people. And as far as Polie trying to get people to run mmo with E85. I belive he was going to try it himself. Let him do it, If it works, it works. If it does not work its his problem. WTH are you smoking! You have a VX and a Vette and you are only 54 years old Your kind of young to own a Vette?

Quote Originally Posted by kehecross View Post
    Oh I think I can read! I see (read)
    Then, how did you construe this as some sort of vette debate? Then, how did you miss the fact my ONLY objection was to Polie saying MMO was the only modification necessary to run on E85? ? Then, how did you miss the back-peddling to a kit necessary for the conversion? Then, how did you miss the details of E85 (from expert "guest" in a mystery forum) saying how the motor will be running lean -- especially at high rpm? (Is that what you want to do with your "iffy" 6VE1 and it's possible ring issue)? Then, how did you miss I prefer people not try this on their own car?

If I posted somethiing incomplete like say..."The VX holds 3qts of oil."; you replied with WTH are you smoking?; I'd reply with a laugh and an apology.

That's the difference between us.

Review your own critique of me and see who's judgemental, bro...dude.

And, if bro/dude adds a bit of extra annoyance to my sentence, you're well on your way to learning full reading comprehension!

Good luck!
    <peace>

BTW... I hope we hear good things about this conversion. It'll especially be noteable if provided with before/after dyno. AFRs would be nice to see as well -- especially if only using MMO.

Thumbs up

Anyone starting to notice a pattern here
    yep for a long time

you don't know when to STFU

Makes me wonder. After the moderator has spoken, people somehow felt the word of caution means nothing and went after me. I'm curious what he thinks about that.
    we shall see...

Unhappy Sorry to hear that...

BTW...Since I'm 54 (and my dad, who is 87, went into the hospital with pheumonia today), I'll send him your best wishes.
    Wow Dude...All the other BS aside...

I have an 87 yr old parent (Mom, last surviving), & I'm 54...

Best Wishes to your Pa on a speedy recovery......

Closed until I can clean it up..
    Scott / moncha.com