Thread: Toyota FJ cruiser concept!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    yeah, there is a little blurb on it in my newest 4wheeler magazine I just got in the mail, said there would be more on it in next months magazine!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Former owner of 01 Ironman #0723, 01 Dragon #0590
    That looks a lot more do-able than the concept that I saw at the NY auto show in 2003. I like it. I'm also a fan of the (potential) Gladiator.

Do yourself a favor and DON'T watch the unveil video though. "freedom trucks" hhrumph...

Initially they had a different FJ coming out, may have been the one mentioned by mbeach and I thought that one was way cooler. If I can find the pic I'll post. We have a 1975 FJ and it's a four wheelin machine it will be hard pressed to replace it!

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone

Found my next ride....

I just read in my new Four Wheeler magazine that Toyota anounced they will be putting this vehicle into production! Yippee

Thumbs down Mini Cooper 4X4

Relax: It's like a Mini Cooper on Steroids. Until they tell me about the crawl ratio- front suspension & drop a diesel in it, I will stick with the VX ;boreg;
    Neither ordinary or extraordinary, just indefatigable.

2000 VX Green Dragon- Chick Demagnitizer-Supercharger-Injen Intake- Cold air box-K&N- Power Vault SS Exhaust-265-75-16 BFG MT kms-On Board CO2- Custom Boulder Bars- Custom Skid plates- PIAA 520 Fog Lites-3inch lift with OME 912 Springs-LINE X Bedliner on Cladding & Hood Insert-ARB Front Lockers & Custom Bull Bar. Vintage Offenhauser Hood scoop Thule Rack. XM Radio-Custom Storage Box-First VX to surmount the RUBICON.Thanks Sierra Stompers

Lego-mobile

This reminds me of trying to make a car with legos and you can never get the fenders to actually round. I do not like that look much at all. I love the fat curves of the VX's fender flares, it creates a bigger meaner stance. This vehicle that is looking like a Honda Ele-meant-2-b-a-cool-car-but-falls way short and looks more like a five year old should be pushing it around on his play mat before nap time. I didn't think there could be a more annoying fender area than a Honda Ele-meant, but looks like I was wrong. But it's still just a car and just a concept car at that. I think the VX is the only car that actually looks better (way better) than the concept car it came from.
    In Christ,
    Ryan

hammer + jeep??
    blue HID head light, custom license plate "GOVEHIX", Pro M mass air flow, black safari light bar from Tone, PIAA 194 fog light intalled, PIAA 550 fog light lamp installed, custom bull bar extention installed, Levoc ultra metal pedal set, Bioharzard sticker at the rear glass, Recaro red cellphone holder and razo steer cover.