Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A rough bit of news

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A rough bit of news

I thought I'd tell you folks that a friend of ours is hurting a bit. I spoke to Tone today and found that he & his daughters' dog had been hit and killed. As all of you know, that is a devastating loss for any adult but especially to a little girl. I've had the pleasure of meeting Jordan several times, and she, like her dad, is a class act. Tone is taking it hard I assure you and Jordan has yet to be told. Those of us that have "4 legged family" know the bond that forms and the pain associated with a loss when it's in such a manner.

If you get the chance, drop him (and her) a line and let them know how many friends they have out here. God knows he's done enough for us over the years. It's the thing to do when times get a little rough. Thanks
    ________
    Help on love
    Last edited by geshaw30 : 03/30/2011 at 06:54 PM

Tone my prays are with you and your family...

I love my dog so much! I cannot relate because I have yet to lose my best friend he is getting up there he is 11. I do not want to face that day at all...

If there is anything we can do let me know.

And remember all dogs go to heaven.

-Dave

Unhappy

Sorry Tone.
    Tom

GREAT loss

As Tone knows my dog is special to me. The one time I had the privelege of off-roading with Tone I had my best buddy right there with me!!

Very sorry to hear of your loss, and things will work out. The one thing you and your daughter will always have is the good memories you shared with man's (and daughters) best friend!!!
    3C FORMERLY VX #1876
    www.triple-cs.com

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone

Unhappy

I babysat Chrissy when ya'll had the LA meet, so I know that was one of the sweetest, special dogs! I did not want to give her back when he returned! Sorry Tone for your loss, remember its the owners that make pets who they are!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Tone,
    You know how much I love dogs, all dogs.. I am so very sorry for your and Jordan's loss. You are a strong guy and are a great role model for you daughter but, it doesn't hurt any less.
    My and Laura's heart go with you during this traumatic event and as always, we are here for you...

Thank you all - you really are family to me and I appreciate everyone out there. It hurts far more than I EVER thought it would and I’ll get through it but the tears are gonna flow for awhile. Thanks especially to Anita who helped me through the initial shock when I called her at midnight last nite and the wonderful call from George today. I can’t put into words the feelings I get from the many wonderful people I have met simply because we own the same awesome vehicle. Chrissie liked ya’ll too...

Unhappy

Our thoughts to you Tone. So many don't know the happiness and love these cherished family members bring to our lives and the loss felt in their absence.
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

Tone & Jordan -

Sorry to hear such bad news. We lost two beloved dogs in the last two years (Corona - a black poodle - 14 year old, and Lassie, a 12 year old collie). They were part of the family. I know how hard it is. She'll be missed and remembered.

We recently got another miniature poodle, and eventhough is not the same, it's making things a lot easier...

All my sympathy,
    Daniel
    Daniel

Tone, very sorry to hear the bad news. I've always had either a dog or cats, and know your pain all to well. It's never easy to get over. When the time is right, maybe some new & special will come into your lives again. I had the unfortunate task of having my dog, put to rest on Christmas Eve. Extremely hard on the kids & myself. My heart goes out to both of you. Memories will last forever!

Sincerely,
    Dave
    Always a kid at heart!

Tone....

Many, many condolences from myself and from Nadya.

Never an easy thing to take. Especially when it is so unexpected.

Best,

....sT
    What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?

Unhappy

Sorry to hear of the loss. I pack my dog around in the VX most of the time.
    Tru
    So on and on I go, the seconds tick the time out
    There's so much left to know, and I'm on the road to find out.

Sorry to hear about your dog Tone. Definitely a drag. Keep it positive and best wishes to you and yours
    face the mirror

Tone, as a huge dog person with the wife a HUGE animal person, I thoroughly feel for you and your family. I'll tell you the truth, it saddens me to even think of my girls leaving me as they get old. I can't even think about them leaving sooner.

Last edited by Dallas4u : 03/18/2003 at 04:57 PM

Unhappy sorry tone & family

sorry about your loss tone, as you know i just lost my dad and it is heart wrenching to lose someone you love, my prayers arewith you.