Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Custom Alloy Wheel Centres!!!!!!

Wow! Those are very nice. I really hope you make those available for sale, as I'd jump at a set.

They look really nice as they are, but I'd consider a version with powder coated lettering... I'd like to see how they would look in blue to match my calipers...

I'd also like to know if they would fit the 16" rims.
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

Very slick. Nice work.

Thumbs up

ZEER GOET GEDAAN RICHARD
    Hans

TheDutchGuy -

I think those are one of the coolest cosmetic mods ever done on a VX! You never said whether you were considering making these available for sale. There would certainly be a good number of takers if you did. I would understand if you wanted to keep your unique mod design to yourself, but don't keep us in suspense!

Please share. You'll maintain your uniquity. You're in the Netherlands, so if a bunch of us in the states get this, it isn't like you're going to run into us over there. :-)

I'll take a set

This is a great mod! If you produce them, I'm in. I vote for unpainted and polished.

Velvis
    thankyouthankyouverymuch

So, do you think you can have sets made for those of us who want them?

Sorry guys, but I've been soooooo busy , my dear colleague has been given up by medical science(he has terminal cancer) and me and the rest of the team have work overtime till the summer hollidays.
    However I am working on a number of items which will be made out of alloy or plastic material with the vehicros logo cnc milled out of it.
    No sooner then september this year though!
    I will post the options and availabillity on this forum.
    Since I have no reason to make money out of this it will probably be a 1 time only offer, so that everyone interested can aply for a number of items.
    Depending on the number of entries a fixed price will be set.The more entries, the lower the price.
    Things in the making so far: wheel centres, grille logo,paper weight,shifter knobs.
    If you have other ideas please pm me.

richard
    VX : CLOSEST THING TO A CONCEPT CAR!

Wow, shifter knobs would be awesome too - maybe something solid metal with just the VehiCross logo etched in the top, and an emergency brake handle to match. I'd probably go for a keychain with a matching design if that were available.

'01 EBONY 1330 r.i.p. now '01 PROTON 0987
    I don't want to steal dutchguy's thunder, but did want to point out that his disks are not on factory stock center caps. I believe his centers are the type that are held on by the lugnuts and are about 5-6 inces in diameter.

What is the diameter of the disks themselves?

Funny, they look like the stock ones I have.
    Scott / moncha.com

What is the diameter of the disks themselves?
    aprox.:100 mm.
    Remove the black plastic ones and mounted these metal ones with some adhesive.

Stock 18s....

Was toying with the idea of shifter knobs myself. My idea was trying to figure out a way to make a clear one out of a resin with one of the VX HotWheels encased in it (silver in my case).

Sgt Batguano has a point in that the '99 wheels have a different kind of center cap with three screws that go into the wheel between the lug nuts. I'm not sure if the areas where these discs would go are the same size on the 18's and 16's or not.
    Last edited by Heraclid : 05/26/2005 at 08:25 PM

I never realized that the stock 18's are different from the stock 16's. I always thought they were exactly the same except for the diameter.