Thread: exhaust

exhaust

I'm starting to price compare for a new muffler (flowmaster perhaps). What's the inlet and outlet for the VX. Not real sure as to what I'm looking for yet. Maybe the super 40 or maybe something a bit more aggressive. Any part #'s, comments, suggestions? Also.. Has any one bought the Headrest badge off ebay? (item #7971007585) One of his feedbacks said "I wouldn't suggest this seller to my worst enemy." lol Any one care to vouch for this guy? They look nice in the pic but I dont want care to waste my time or the lil money I have.

Exhaust: Don't really know, but am looking to do somthing simililar, so looking forward to all of the other replies.

As far as the headrest badge. I bought some and it was deilivered quickly and pretty good quality. I put them on the back headrests and really like them. I guess it would just be personal preferrence. I had/having some difficulty getting them to stick to the headrests. The back headrest logos stuck decently with some very careful influence. I couldn't get the front ones to stick. I would say that you would have to clean the leather with something, but am scared to take rubbing alchohol to the leather. Someone else may be able to chime in on the best way to get all of the contaminents (i.e. Leather treatment) off of the leather before applying. Hope this helps

Adam

i have a flowmaster muffler installed. i could only find one that will work. it needs to be 2.5" in/out and be on the same side.which would be part# 942544 in the delta flow 40 series. shawn
    1COOLVX

Another option for you - some people really like their Borla mufflers...

http://vehicross.info/forums/showthr...ighlight=borla

I have built around a dozen mufflers for Vxs and installed 4 on VXs, 5 on Axioms, and 2 on Rodeos. I build a 2.5" in/out on the same side. I can also do duals or a larger outlet pipe if you so choose. Please feel free to check out the link in my Sig for pics, prices, sound/video clips of my mufflers.
    Drive it like ya stole it!!!

2002 Axiom XS
    -20" Eco 820s with Goodyears
    -Custom fiberglass system...Rockford, JBL
    -Cutom powerdyne supercharger in the works
    -Cutom functional WRX hood scoop
    -Custom morgan-tec dual exhaust
    -Morgan-tec high flow intake kit

For prices, pics, audio and vid clips of my products please check out www.morgan-tec.com

Hey Morgan-Tec,
    Do you just do the muffler or can you do the pipes for a dual exhaust also? Didn't know if you had these capabilities or not.

Thanks in advance,
    Adam

I only build the mufflers, i do not have a bender yet. Let me know if you are intrested in placing and order or have any ?s