Thread: Moncha-Zaino Products

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone

Moncha-Zaino Products

Could you list the Zaino products you use and what you use them for.......I looked online and there are a ton to pick from, I wanted to post it because I think there were a few of us in Moab that wanted to use Zaino after seeing your truck 'repel' dirt!

Great seeing you again, and thanks for all the work on .info! Had a blast!!!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

and I thought he washed it every night.
    Western North Carolina...
    Veni, Vidi, Velcro
    (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

Will do, I'll get my bottles together and post the product numbers..
    Don all I had to do each night was rinse off with the spot free setting.. NO soap!

Had a blast with everyone as well!
    Scott / moncha.com

Listing of Zaino Bros' Products

Here's the list of items I have tested and used for the last two years and as the folks that attended 'ZuZooVIII (2005) can attest, they work quite well. Their testimonials are by far better than mine!

I'll post the product name and link you can read from their site the use. I apply pretty much to the Zaino instructions with exception to to a few things and I'll make notes as I go.

First, if you have not done so before, I recommend using the Z18 Clay Bar to get all the impurities out of the paint prior to using a good wax. I've used others but, this seems to work better than most. I cannot stress the difference in a final finish if you choos to not use a clay bar. You only realy need to do it once unless you regularly strip and rewax. Go to their Tips & Tricks section for more info.

#1) ZFX Accellerator

#2) Z2 Pro Show car Polish I don't use the cotton towel technique they use, instead use microfiber towels for removal.. Works WAY better! and cheaper

#3) Z16 Perfect Tire Gloss . I use the little yellow and black foam applicators that can be had at most auto parts stores. A little dab will do ya!

#4) Z9 Leather Soft Spray Cleaner and Z10 Leather in a Bottle Leather protectant... Best thing, REALLY smells like leather and my interior still smells new after almost 6 years.

Most will cringe at the prices but as I have stated, I've used these products on Moncha for 2 years now and am on my original order.. If you are going through it, you are using way too much.

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone

Cool

Thanks Scott, and I assume you use the tire stuff on your cladding? I just have to get the scratches out from Moab first.....

Sorry, yep, I use the tire stuff on the cladding too.. for minor sratches, put a couple of light coats on, buffing well in between, then put on a heavier coat and let it soak over night if possible then buff lightly.. the scratches will go away.

Scratches on paint too.... Thanks Scott!

You can use the Z5 for minor scratches (Pinstripes) but with mine, I just wax and they go away also.

Unhappy

Just tried to set up a dealership to get everyone a discount but Sal Zaino says he's not setting up any new ones. There usually are local reps who can sell to you cheaper than their website - check with local Porsche or Viper clubs as I've seen displays at their track events I've run.

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Moncha
    Sorry, yep, I use the tire stuff on the cladding too.. for minor sratches, put a couple of light coats on, buffing well in between, then put on a heavier coat and let it soak over night if possible then buff lightly.. the scratches will go away.
    I use the same product on the cladding it is great. Goes on easy and even. No need for a second time around the truck to cover swirl marks.
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com