I've got a 01 VX with 45000 miles. It has an Injen intake and PV exhaust. I bought it May 04. 4 months ago it stalled when coming to stop lights. I was worried but it seemed like a one time thing. I thought maybe bad gas or something and put it out of my mind. Things have gotten lately. It's happend about 5 times in the last 10 days.

My check engine light goes on off and a weekly basis for probably the last 6 months. I had a parts store check the codes today. 5 errors came up. I can't remember the exact codes since he said he would clear them and I should comeback if the light comes on again. It did on my 3 mile drive home from work. He said 3 of them were 02 sensors. Can't recall the others. Gonna have him check it again tomorrow and will try and get the numbers.

Also today I took it Tuffy because there had been a rather noisy and annoying rattle which I thought was from the exhaust and they could fix it.
They thought it was the heatshields so they took those off and it still rattled. He thought it might be the o2 sensor but he was having problems taking it out he called to see if I wanted to proceed and said if he damages the sensor taking it out it was $170 to replace. I said hold off please. But he thinks it's either the o2 sensor or the catalytic converter. He said his cost on the cat was $1000, but he said he talked to Isuzu and they said it's under warranty. I'm worried about it not falling under warranty since it has the aftermarket exhaust. Not to mention there is a Isuzu Service Center only(no car sales) an hour away next closest is 2 hours away in Lansing. I'm not sure on how good either place is.

I did replace the fuel filter over this past weekend hoping that would solve the stalling problem. Which it didn't it, stalled on me today.

I will try and post the codes tomorrow, but anyone have any ideas. I'm not sure if all the problems are related by something big or a couple small problems. I just don't know where to start.