thanks alot everyone. Well they called me back and told that they had someone down the block coming to pick it up and noticed me changing the rims. They said that the offer they gave me was for the truck as is with nothing being removed. I told them that I was putting the factory wheels that my vx came with. They also told me that the tow truck driver did a quick inspection of the vehicle and noticed it had a audio/video sysytem and that the price they qouted also included that so if I wanted anything out of my vx they would deduct it from the price. I laughed and said ok are you sure that's what you wanna do? She said yes as is or deductions will be made. I gave her my lawyers number and told her that her talking to me is over for her to deal with my lawyer. Now it all about sit and wait. Oh if I wanted to buy my VX back it will be $10,225. Yeah right, ok no problem you I give it to her in large or small bills. I have alot of monopoly cash stashed in my closet collecting dust. The adjuster never looked inside from what my wife told me.He told her not to worry he'll give them a detailed report. the saga continues.