Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VX Accident!

VX Accident!

well today it happened after babying my VX every chance I got and some A**H**** decided to run a stop sign right in front of my VX.
    I still can't beleive it. I was in such shock that I didn't even ask about his insurance or anything. Now thinking about it there is so much I should have asked. I have a hugh headache and more pain then I could've thought. I only thought of my boy waiting for me at home and now the pain begins.

Tony "TDAWG" Rodriguez
    99 Astral Silver 0889

ouch....i had an accident like tat a year back,cost around 8000 for insurance to fix.

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Unhappy

Tony,

Im so sorry that it happened to your beautiful Astral and I hope you are physically okay. Seems that no matter how careful you are on the road there is always someone out there who isnt. I hope you get her fixed quickly and as good as new.
    :sighr:
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Just glad you're ok, Tony. Make sure to get checked out completely.. You may feel okright after but, in a few days... You could feel horrible.
    Scott / moncha.com

HOLY CRAP Tony....Glad you are OK.... but man, those photos made me cry. Hope the other guy was insured.
    John

That SUCKS SO much... Thank god you are alright, so far... fingers crossed.
    The VX can be fixed.
    Take care,
    Dave

OMG! Tony..so sorry. Drew's sorry too... Just glad that you're alright.
    Scott

So did you get his insurance?
    '99 Vehicross - Daily Driver
    '93 Wrangler - Tank in Progress

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Unhappy

Tony,
    Having gone through this last December, I know how you feel. I hope your physical symptoms turn out to be minor. If there is a "good" side, at least it wasn't your fault...I had no one to be pissed at but myself.(and whoever planted that stupid tree in the wrong place) Feel better soon, & know that your "baby" will be back up & runn'in strong real soon.

Ldub

Tony,
    Man, sorry to hear about the accident. I'm glad your feeling o.k. but do what Moncha said and make sure you get yourself checked out.
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Tony;

I wish the best for you and hope you heal. Looks like the VX is totally repairable. Take care of you. Took me awhile to heal for my accident and my VX was totaled. Don't under estimate any ache or pain.

Tony,

Sorry to hear about the accident, let me know if you need any help with anything.

Get yourself checked and get better!

Brian
    '01 Proton 1416

ok here's an update. I checked out good so far gotta wait for the xray results. Had a friend double check my baby and he said that it's gonna be more than $8,000 to fix. The front stucture is shot on the driver side. Fan support was push far enough to cuz engine and tranny damage. Steering is shot so is suspension since my wheel was pushed back 4 inch on the driver side. He does insurance so he says it's shot. Now I'm running into 2 problems!
    1) I love the VX too much to give up so I gotta find a new 1.
    2) being the proud papa that I am wondering about getting a AXIOM cuz of the 4 doors.
    Hopefully I can get more than book so I can buy a new VX and a 4 door SUV. I am diffently going to buy her back from the insurance for parts. Cuz we all know that finding what you need is never an easy task. So parts VX is worth more than gold. I'm thinking an axiom or even something in a Xterra, Liberty or even a pick-up.

'01 EBONY 1330 r.i.p. now '01 PROTON 0987
    Hope you heal well and soon.

Maybe look into the $5k one mentioned on this site as a donor/ receptor. Are you sure your eng./trans are shot? Was it left running for a long time after the hit?

nope truned it off right after. When my friend came over to check it we turned it over to see and it started to whale shut her off quick but he was under her and could see that there was some damage under there so now I gotta wait til monday for the adjusteer to take a peek. We all know that to get her back to good as she was is gonna take some serious time and money which I would glady do but will the insurance? Thank god she paid in full and when I bought her from a dealer a friend works at he put down I paid 25 for her.