Thread: Vxc Status...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vxc Status...

hello folks...

I've got good and bad news. Bad news... just got laid off about a minute ago from my job. Turns out that the company will be "outsourcing" their design services from overseas and therefore don't need me anymore. So, I'm out, again, in the unemployment arena.

Good news, I'll be able to concentrate more time now to finish up the back-ordered parts that people have been patiently waiting for.

I apologize to everyone and anyone who have been kept out of the loop lately regarding their e-mails and status of their orders. I've been under a tremendous amount of pressure from this job in the past 4 months which diverted my needed attention from my family as well as VXC. I was literally working day by day and waiting til they "pulled the trigger" as I kept denying the reality of the inevitable outcome.

With this new development, I've come to realize that the BS and stress my family and I endured for a while was just not worth it and am thankful that they had done it rather than me going postal. Now, I'm faced with the reality of paying a mortgage, feeding a family, paying bills and expecting another addition to the family by winter.

As much as I regret, I will be resorting to selling my 20" street wheels along with any other VX related items that I can find and may consider selling the VX, as it would be one less monthly bill to pay.

I know that I may be thinking illogically at this time when it comes to considering ridding the VX. But, I must consider ALL possible alternatives if things don't work out soon. VXC will not be an exception either.

My next step is getting pre-paid parts out to people. I've managed to neglect that side of the business and piss people off for which I'm sorry for. Once all delivered, I will be making carrying out drastic decisions starting with the wheels.

I can only hope that you all understand and can empathise with my situation if worse comes to worse and that things will get better before they get worse. Until next time...
    For custom VehiCross skidplates and accessories, check out:
    www.aftershockproducts.com

WOW: Sorry to hear that Ron. You have alot of talent and won't have a problem finding a new job. I received my front Skid (Raw) from you today and it's looks and fits great. Even though it's Raw it won't take much prep to get into color. From the looks of the skid you take pride in your work, you'll find work.

Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

SO sorry to hear it, let us know if anything we can do for ya... I hope that you do not have to get rid of your VX, you have made great items for us and the VX community... I love my skidplate and look forward to receiving my rear one.

If you have any magazines, toys or other VX crap I would love to buy it from ya. If it resorts to that.

-Dave

Ron,

I'm very pleased with the quality and fit of your products and would hate to see you divorce from our VX community due to unemployment. I get pleasure everyday seeing my VX with the beautiful claddings and grill that I proudly installed myself from your easy to understand instructions.

The economy is actually picking up a little bit and not all companies have outsourced their design function. I believe that with your workmanship and attention to details, you should be able to find another gig shortly.

Good luck!

If you got one, you should post a resume here. Who knows, maybe someone in the community can hook you up. Job hunting is all about the backdoor networks.

Ron,

If it would help, I can go ahead and order the rear skidplate from you. Let me know if that would be a good thing or bad.

-- Best, John
    John Eaton
    Original Owner
    2001 Proton Yellow #580
    Atlanta GA

http://wildtoys.com/vehicross/
    http://vehicross.blogspot.com/

"Metaphors be with you"

Sorry to hear about your unemployment...keep your chin up there are always companies out looking for talented people like you.
    I received my front and rear skid plates today and they are awesome!!!
    Glad I ordered them.
    Keep the sunny side up Ron, this is just another step through life. Better things have a habit of popping up.
    John