A little over a year ago, I took my VX into Isuzu to get 2 things done:
1. Hood Insert cracked down the middle (replaced)
2. Window problem (passenger and driver, both replaced)

Well, I bet you can guess where this is going, but here's the rest of the good news. I have 47K miles on my 2001 vehicross and I'm the original owner. I also just threw about $1200 into it (3 months ago) for a full tune-up and tires:

Hood insert is now peeling up in one corner - not covered by warranty, even though they botched the install. $380 + $94.00 for labor
Window - not covered, you know the drill. I'm about to go try the Moncha (or Tone, I can't remember) fix.
Cold Start - Grinding noise - unable to recreate. Happens every time I start it.
Master Flow sensor to fix start problems and low/high idle - $150 + $47 labor
Recommended Isuzu Air Filter (I have a K&N on it currently, and they can blow me... no pun intended.) - $25
Courtesy Isuzu's damn service number - 303-795-4087

Anyway, I don't know how I'm going to handle all of this BS, but I can tell you I'm not happy. This is what I'm thinking, but if anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them:

Window - The window, I can live with once I try the Moncha fix I learned of here. If they fix it, it'll just break anyway, so I might as well try a DIY solution. The only question I have is "How do I get the door panel off safely?"

Master Flow - The Master Flow Sensor seems exorbitant, but I couldn't find anything on that part in the forums. I may go to get a second opinion from a non-isuzu place that I trust.

Hood insert - I think I'm going to kick and scream about shoddy workmanship regarding the hood insert until they agree to fix it (note: I could probably just fix it with something that binds plastic to metal, but I want these people to be accountable for their crappy work)

Air Filter - No Warranty anyway, and K & N is about 10 times better quality than any factory air filter in my opinion. Screw 'em.

Cold Start/Grinding Noise - When I go to pick it up, I'll just show them the ridiculously loud noise.

Anyway, I'm posting all this here partially out of frustration, but also asking for any advice on how to get this stuff fixed as best I can, without blowing another $700 on my vehicle. How important is the master flow sensor? I've been trying to avoid the DIY approach due to lack of time, but is it finally time to take matters into my own hands and pretend like isuzu only exists as a drivetrain company?

Thanks in advance, and I love this site, even though I'm a bit of a lurker. Maybe I should send you guys some money someday