I am going to work and stay at the Montado dos Aviceiros on the island of Madeira. I will be helping with their harvest and chopping wood for winter. When spring time comes I will be planting trees to help rebuild the forest that was devastated last year by fires, and also tend to the crops on the farm. I just decided to take a break from the hustle and bustle of CT, USA. On the mountain there is peace and quiet, I like that. Living off the land, no pressing deadlines, no electricity, no telemarketers, no unwanted visitors (unless they wanna hike 3 km up a mountain). A true paradise. Views like these are an everyday thing:

Those are the tops of clouds...

This is Curral das Freiras ('Nuns Valley'). The picture doesnt do it justice...

Thanks for the offer to take care of my VX, but I have since moved to Westbrook, so its a little far from you. And the garage is actually built into the hill the house sits on and there is a tunnel that goes from the garage to the house basement. So letting anyone in would be the same as giving them the keys to my house. Thank you very much for the offer though I really do appreciate it. As for the tires, they are 16s but my friend Tim already gave me a down payment. Thanks again George.